PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Linden monofin

the.tattooed.mermaid78
03-20-2019, 04:38 AM
Omg after waiting 2 weeks, being so excited and my anxiety going through the roof cos I was too eager to get it, I'm now the proud owner of the Linden monofin. I've seen so many great reviews on this monofin and wanted it badly. Mermaid swimming lessons start 27th April through to 20th of July so I'm super excited. Massive thanks to Courtney mermaid for inspiring me to just go do it. I've wanted to do this for a year now bus so many people have been teasing me over it. Stuff the bullies and the haters, I'm gonna do it my way.43697

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

MermanOliver
03-20-2019, 08:37 AM
Omg after waiting 2 weeks, being so excited and my anxiety going through the roof cos I was too eager to get it, I'm now the proud owner of the Linden monofin. I've seen so many great reviews on this monofin and wanted it badly. Mermaid swimming lessons start 27th April through to 20th of July so I'm super excited. Massive thanks to Courtney mermaid for inspiring me to just go do it. I've wanted to do this for a year now bus so many people have been teasing me over it. Stuff the bullies and the haters, I'm gonna do it my way.43697

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile appCongratulations! But did I understand correctly, the mermaid course runs from 27th of April to 20th of July, so over a course of about three month? That sounds pretty thorough to me. How often a week do you train?

Sent from my H3311 using MerNetwork mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=95032)

the.tattooed.mermaid78
03-20-2019, 09:02 AM
Its every Saturday. I'd love it to be more but it's a start. Just need to find a private pool that will let me use it in now. O g swimming every day in my local pool but they dont allow fins of any kind

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app