PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid friendly pools in Washington?

SirenGita
04-01-2019, 09:12 PM
I got the mel korum ymca to allow (adults only) strapless monofins but no skins or other types.

Anyone have good pools to visit that i will be able to visit with the tail skins and my linden monofin that's coming this week?

I'm trying to make my own skins but cant find anywhere i can test them so far!

Thanks, and id love to come swim with you if you want to mermaid together :)

inanna
04-05-2019, 08:21 PM
as far as i know there are some in seattle, there's a pod there that will do swim meets but i have no other info.

AthenaMichelle
03-06-2020, 09:41 PM
Well, if any of you are in Washington, we have the Merfolk Pod of Seattle. But its open to all mers in the state. We meet up nearly every Sunday at the Bellevue Aquatic Center from 9 am-ish to 1 pm-ish. And in the facebook group or the discord we have we talk about the normal swims, as well as the bigger events.

The Bellevue pool is fine with all monofins and skins. We also go to the Bothel one(the saltwater pool), and they are also fine with monofins and skins.

Mermaid Mipha
04-04-2020, 11:50 AM
Do you have a link to the discord?
Well, if any of you are in Washington, we have the Merfolk Pod of Seattle. But its open to all mers in the state. We meet up nearly every Sunday at the Bellevue Aquatic Center from 9 am-ish to 1 pm-ish. And in the facebook group or the discord we have we talk about the normal swims, as well as the bigger events.

The Bellevue pool is fine with all monofins and skins. We also go to the Bothel one(the saltwater pool), and they are also fine with monofins and skins.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using MerNetwork mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=95032)

thequeerest
06-29-2021, 04:51 PM
Ooh! The Merfolk Pod of Seattle sounds so fun! DO you guys have a FB group or something?

Presence
06-30-2021, 09:43 AM
Ooh! The Merfolk Pod of Seattle sounds so fun! DO you guys have a FB group or something?

There’s the Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/294133687645382

There’s also a Discord chat group, too!

Get-togethers are sporadic this past year, but picking back up.