PDA

View Full Version : HOLA, new mermaid from the Jurassic Coast (England) [emoji173]️

Mermaid_Ingrid
04-02-2019, 04:48 AM
Hey everyone, I know I am super late to the party but here I am teehee. I have been mermaiding for many years now, I have 3 tails from folinfolk; Star-crossed Silver, Island Iris and the Voodoo. I am currently working on my first silicone tail build myself. I make all my accessories myself from Crowns and tops to scale cuffs and other mermagical items. My Instagram is @mermaid_ingrid [emoji171]

Any tips on how to upload images I would be most greatful of as I don't seem to be able to upload anything without it failing. But as soon as I can, I'll be sure to share my Mersonas with you all! [emoji173]️[emoji120][emoji305]

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

the.tattooed.mermaid78
04-02-2019, 04:42 PM
Hi Ingrid, when you say Jurassic coast England, do you mean the UK?

River Kimera
04-04-2019, 04:17 PM
Hi Ingrid where do you swim?

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

Mermaid_Ingrid
04-05-2019, 03:41 AM
Hi Ingrid, when you say Jurassic coast England, do you mean the UK?

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile appYesh, Dorset [emoji173]️[emoji224][emoji4]

Mermaid_Ingrid
04-05-2019, 03:42 AM
Hi Ingrid where do you swim?

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetworkHeya, I tend to swimm in the sea, no pools by me allow fins or tails sadly.

the.tattooed.mermaid78
04-05-2019, 04:08 AM
This is exactly what I'm fighting to change with my local pool well the council who own it. I've said that mermaiding is a massive thing and those whove done the lessons mermaiding or free diving and are confident swimmers should be allowed monofins and tails.

Mermaid_Ingrid
04-05-2019, 05:05 AM
This is exactly what I'm fighting to change with my local pool well the council who own it. I've said that mermaiding is a massive thing and those whove done the lessons mermaiding or free diving and are confident swimmers should be allowed monofins and tails.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile appOhh yass, fingers and fins crossed for you. They just won't splash out on the insurance, tight wadds. I really hope you win the case [emoji173]️[emoji120][emoji1]

the.tattooed.mermaid78
04-05-2019, 05:11 AM
Believe you me I'm gonna fight with everything I've got. We shouldnt have to go wild swimming because we cant use pools. Oh another thing to do is look into private pools in hotels. A lot will allow monofins so that might be something for you to look out near you

Mermaid_Ingrid
04-05-2019, 05:24 AM
Believe you me I'm gonna fight with everything I've got. We shouldnt have to go wild swimming because we cant use pools. Oh another thing to do is look into private pools in hotels. A lot will allow monofins so that might be something for you to look out near you

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile appYou go for it! :D and yesh, there are a few so I'll definatly ponder over and ask <3

the.tattooed.mermaid78
04-05-2019, 06:24 AM
Let me know how you get on xx

River Kimera
04-05-2019, 06:32 AM
If you can find the Mer Map on here it has some listed mer-friendly pools in UK.

the.tattooed.mermaid78
04-05-2019, 06:40 AM
Bet thered none near me and I dont drive

the.tattooed.mermaid78
04-06-2019, 12:37 AM
Any idea where I would find it

River Kimera
04-06-2019, 03:47 AM
I can’t see the map easily on the app but easy to find if you go to MerNetwork web page. There is a tab called Member map.

https://mernetwork.com/index/forum.php

Just make sure you are on full version of website not mobile version.

the.tattooed.mermaid78
04-06-2019, 04:27 AM
Got ya thanks x

the.tattooed.mermaid78
04-06-2019, 05:14 AM
I've gone into it and it says I haven't set up my location yet and I click on set up my location and nothing happens. I went into edit profile and updated where I live and that hasn't done it either.

Slim
04-06-2019, 11:26 PM
I've gone into it and it says I haven't set up my location yet and I click on set up my location and nothing happens. I went into edit profile and updated where I live and that hasn't done it either.

It doesn’t work anymore [emoji853]