PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Anya
04-10-2012, 01:16 AM
Hello all!
I'm kind of new to the mermaiding scene and would love to get aquainted with local merfolk! (well everyone really)!

A little bit about myself:
I'm a Colorado native and will be returning to Colorado this fall!
I've been obsessed with the mystical and magical world of faries and mermaids and all those glorious things for my whole life.
I made my first mermaid tail last summer and absolutely fell in love with the mermaid life style!
I'm so excited to find such an amazing forum of fellow merfolk and can't wait to get to know you all!

Mermaid Dottie
04-10-2012, 10:34 AM
Welcome Anya! Rocky Mt Pod needs more Mers. ^_^
Nice to meet you!

Mermaid Sirena
04-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Hello! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Sea Pearl
04-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Hello Anya! Welcome to MerNetwork it's nice to meet you. It's nice to see someone else on the Rocky Mountain POD :)

Kanti
04-10-2012, 02:23 PM
Hey there!
Welcome to the forums :')
Oooo I love colorado! It's so pretty and sunny there!
You must have some beautiful renaissance fairs up there~

Sitre Seer Moroaica
04-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Hey everyone!

My name is Vinobia and I'm new to the Mermaiding scene. I'm 20 years olde (Turning 20 May 6) and I work for Mermaid Parties in Colorado Springs. I have been searching for more Mermaids around the Colorado area though there is a huge community already.

A little about me?

I am a Goth Model and have been modeling for about 4 years now.
I love to make stuff and I do make some very safe, none chemical, Bath Salts.
I adore bringing ideas to anything and everything that comes up.
I also work at Elitch Gardens :D

Sea Pearl
04-26-2012, 01:18 PM
Welcome Vinobia! That's really cool that you work for Mermaid Parties, I ordered a tail from them a little while ago and love it. And it's really nice to see more mermaids from around the Colorado area on here.

Sitre Seer Moroaica
04-26-2012, 01:28 PM
Thank you :3 and I agree it's definitely awesome to see more :D I also am really glad you like Stevi's tail :P

Anya
05-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Thanks Dottie! I love seeing how many wonderful merpeople there are!
Sirena, it is my pleasure to make your acquaintance as well!
Kanti: thanks! The big ren faire I go to every summer is terrific! Do you have any good ren faires where you're at?
Vinobia: I definitely am loving meeting all the Rocky Mountain mers (and of course, all the mers in general!).

Overall I am very excited to have stumbled across this forum and hope to get better acquainted with all you amazing mer-people! :D

AniaR
05-05-2012, 05:52 PM
welcome welcome!

Anya
05-05-2012, 09:25 PM
thank you, thank you!!

malinghi
05-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Great to meet both of you. And Vinobia, I saw some of the pictures you posted on here and on deviant art. Good stuff.