PDA

View Full Version : Dallas/Plano/Richardson Mermaids?

Mermaid Malia
08-07-2019, 07:19 PM
Hi! I am about to move to Richardson and am looking for other mermaids or pods in the area that I could swim with! I know Arkansas, where I live now, has a facebook group, but I'm not sure if that's a common thing or just something my pod did. Also, if anyone knows any tail-friendly pools near Richardson, I would love to know where to swim!

Trade Winds
08-09-2019, 06:52 AM
Idk about any in that area (I am in Ft W) aside from the texas shaped pool in Plano which I been going to lately and it's great. There's a lot of local mermaid groups on fb. But each one has some sort of drama so watch out for that. Apparently Texas mermaids don't know how to be civil adults and think they're in high school still. If you dig thru the threads you can find other tail friendly pools, but some pools change their mind so just be careful.

Merlisa
08-09-2019, 03:13 PM
i visit Richardson often. was there just last week. I was swimming at the Glenville pool with me tail. its an outdoor public pool but it works. add me on facebook if you like. i am always looking for other mermaids to hang out with :) https://www.facebook.com/lisa.ayers.927?ref=bookmarks

Trade Winds
08-16-2019, 06:54 AM
Oh you know what the Plano pool has a mermaid event this Sunday. I don't know if there's anything special about it... I think they're just calling it a mermaid event in order to attract mermaids and charge you five more dollars and they usually do.

Pakkleaf
08-22-2019, 02:44 PM
Im over in Lakeside myself. Its near downtown Ft Worth. :)

Trade Winds
08-24-2019, 06:18 AM
Im over in Lakeside myself. Its near downtown Ft Worth. :)

Hey hmu sometime if you want, I'm in Haltom!