PDA

View Full Version : Utah places to swim

MermaidAsteria
01-13-2020, 06:42 PM
is there a list of pools/lakes/etc. in utah that allow tails? im trying to figure out where all I can go, once I get my tail.

CoriTheMergirl
01-13-2020, 11:17 PM
is there a list of pools/lakes/etc. in utah that allow tails? im trying to figure out where all I can go, once I get my tail.

I dunno. Depens on where you live in the state. The first time I saw people tail swimming in real life was at Cherry Hill in Kaysville. In Layton there's surf and swim, a very large public pool, but I know the lifeguards there to be very whistle-happy. Surf and Swim happens to be open year round though, with their inflatable cover.

It will probably depend most on a pool's policy. If you're looking for non-pools, Utah has a lot of reservoirs that people do water sports in, and I bet those would be a good place where you can do tail swimming without getting in people's way.
And reservoirs are pretty plentiful in the state, so when the weather warms up, I bet you can find one near you.

Slim
01-14-2020, 03:49 PM

Salt Lake City has a pod somewhere on Facebook but I don’t have access as I’m in Florida. I’m sure you might be able to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork