PDA

View Full Version : ...um.. hello again!

Mermaid Aika
03-25-2020, 12:10 AM
So.... its been a while... *awkward silence*
I used to be really active on here (years ago), and I'm not completely sure why I stopped. Life stuff I guess.
Anyway, with all this newfound time (due to a certain global event;)) I decided to see how everyone was doing, and well... I logged back in!
I've really missed MerNetwork, and the friends I made on here, so I'm glad to be back and I can't wait to keep sharing terrible mermaid puns with everyone!
.... *awkward silence so awkward that the awkwardness couldn't even awkward anymore*
.... *swims away to continue being a hermit, as I have been this past week*

Tiefenrausch
03-25-2020, 08:00 AM
Welcome back! :D

Sent from my SM-G935F using MerNetwork mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=95032)

CoriTheMergirl
03-25-2020, 04:14 PM
So.... its been a while... *awkward silence*
I used to be really active on here (years ago), and I'm not completely sure why I stopped. Life stuff I guess.
Anyway, with all this newfound time (due to a certain global event;)) I decided to see how everyone was doing, and well... I logged back in!
I've really missed MerNetwork, and the friends I made on here, so I'm glad to be back and I can't wait to keep sharing terrible mermaid puns with everyone!
.... *awkward silence so awkward that the awkwardness couldn't even awkward anymore*
.... *swims away to continue being a hermit, as I have been this past week*

Welcome back fellow Rocky Mountain pod member!

MidsummerMermaid
03-25-2020, 06:49 PM
I've been away too and I'm rejoining. Glad to see I'm not the only one :D

Mermaid Aika
04-10-2020, 07:21 PM
Thanks guys!