PDA

View Full Version : Teach Me About PayPal

Ayla of Duluth
04-24-2012, 03:36 PM
I've been hearing more and more about how we need a PayPal to purchase things off websites like ebay and etsy. I have a debit card from wells fargo. I've never had a credit card. I'm 19 and I don't qualify, due to the low balance in my bank account. [I only keep enough in it to keep the account open from month to month.]
But what is PayPal? How do I use it? How do I get one? etc..
Help! I really want to start buying things off people's etsy accounts, and I need a paypal to do so. :3

Spindrift
04-24-2012, 04:17 PM
Paypal explained:
http://www.epinions.com/review/finc-Financial_Services-Online-Bills-PayPal/finc-review-70D9-334CD902-3A09939E-prod6?sb=1

Basically it connects to your bank account or debit card and you can use it to make sure you have a secure payment (instead of say, giving your bank/card number to people directly online).

Ayla of Duluth
04-24-2012, 06:49 PM
Oh how delightful. :) I feel like an old person because everyone around me is using PayPal and I had no idea what it was. xD

AniaR
04-24-2012, 10:08 PM
it can take a few weeks to validate if you connect it to your bank account

Syrenia
04-28-2012, 04:22 PM
I've quite honestly had my account information stolen from PayPal quite a few times, so I refuse to use it. So if you do decide to use it, keep a tab on your account. I had a person in Washington use my account info to get themself Cox digital cable... I live in Arizona and don't even have internet. I steal my internet from my mom. lol

Mermaid Momo
04-29-2012, 08:36 PM
i have a student paypal .since i'm 15 turning 16 may 25, i'm not old enough to get a job so it's connected to my parent's account. They put money in it from time to time depending how my grades are, my attitude and if i do my chores+ money i make selling art at school and they can see what i spend it on and when and how much and they can see when i get money from else where put into my account. I find this the easiest to use because i don't have to worry about fee to keep my bank account open if i don't exchange money for a few months and i feel really secure with my parents looking over it.

Kanti
04-29-2012, 08:42 PM
Paypal's alright but yea, you should keep tabs on all your transactions if you decide to connect your
bank account to it.
I haven't had any issues so far.

You don't necessarially have to connect any accounts to it, though. You can attach a credit card rather
than your bank and it's basically like swiping your credit/debit card onto an online store.

Benjemin
04-21-2024, 03:39 PM
Hi. Using the services of traditional banks is often inconvenient, since it is necessary to visit a bank branch and waste time on this. This is why online banks such as Discover Bank are becoming popular, because in addition to the convenience of performing financial transactions, they offer acceptable conditions for clients. Everyone can read more about Discover Bank here https://discover-bank.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and this will help you see all the benefits of using this online bank.

Nasro
04-25-2024, 09:56 AM
Could you please share some tips on how to find a trustworthy withdrawal company? I am looking for a service that guarantees the safety of financial transactions and provides reliable conditions.

Teresty
04-25-2024, 09:57 AM
Of course, when choosing a withdrawal company, you should pay attention to some key factors. It is important that the company has a good reputation among clients and offers a high level of security for your finances. I have personally worked with 소액결제 현금화 (https://payiw.com/) for many years and can attest to our reliability and expertise in the field of micropayments. We offer simple and transparent withdrawal conditions and process all transactions quickly.