PDA

View Full Version : Swimming Lessons for a Mermaid (Webtoon comic)

MerLace
07-28-2020, 06:24 PM
Has anyone else been reading the Swimming Lessons for a Mermaid Webtoon comic? It's a cute spin on mermaids that I never thought of before! It updates every Wednesday. Here's the summary in case anyone else in interested:

Choa is a mermaid who can't swim! Discouraged, she trades the ocean for a pair of human legs. But when the star of the high school swim team finds out her secret, he offers her the chance to prove her family wrong: free swimming lessons for a mermaid!

https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/swimming-lessons-for-a-mermaid/list?title_no=1912

I love Webtoons, so if anyone knows of other mer comics, let me know! I already have Siren's Lament on my list to read :)

fabianfrz
07-29-2020, 07:40 AM
Castle swimmer as far as I can remember

MerLace
07-29-2020, 12:36 PM
I've been reading that one too! I like the concept of it, but there's just something about it that I'm not crazy about... but I keep reading it anyway haha

MerEmma
07-29-2020, 04:04 PM
Thanks for sharing this thread! My roommate has always been huge into Webtoons and I read through this one last night, super cute and lighthearted. :)

theMerFanc
07-29-2020, 06:57 PM
Hmm, I've read the first 2 chapters per this thread's recommendation. I don't like that it's one giant scroll, wish I could tab through the pages or something else. But it's pretty cute so far :)

Migheledark
10-28-2020, 06:28 AM
Wow, this is the first time I've heard of this. Thank you very much, I read it this weekend. It is strange that I have never met this on the Internet. I can advise what I read, on the site https://freebooksummary.com/saint-joan-as-a-historical-play-76990 you can find a lot of very useful and interesting books, from which you will be in complete delight. I advise you to definitely visit all lovers of reading books.

rosebudelphinium
11-05-2020, 01:09 AM
I LOVE this series! Makes my wee heart happy hehehehe, Iíve been looking forward to it every Tuesday since it came out! Iím glad someone else likes it :)