PDA

View Full Version : Made a New Account

Mermaid_Eos
08-17-2020, 09:56 AM
For some reason I cannot change my username except for every so many days and apparently I have already changed my username so I was wondering if I could have this account deleted. For of those of you who know me by this name, My new username is Mermaid_Eos!

Void Spells
08-20-2020, 04:54 AM
I had this same problem and had to remake

Mermaid_Eos
08-20-2020, 07:27 AM
I had this same problem and had to remake

Did you have issues with them deleting your account? I am not sure if they have done it yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K Swim
08-20-2020, 07:36 AM
If that is your intention, I don't think it will ever happen. I've been a member here for a few months and have yet to see an active admin or moderator.

Sent from my SM-N950U using MerNetwork mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=95032)

Mermaid_Eos
08-20-2020, 07:37 AM
Yikes.... That’s never good

Mermaid_Eos
08-20-2020, 07:51 AM
Also is this app glitchy for anyone else or is that just me?

K Swim
08-20-2020, 05:59 PM
I use Android and it works okay for me so far.

Saelyyia
08-20-2020, 07:55 PM
The admins and moderators do watch the forums I can assure you of this. But this forum has a policy against deleting profiles, this comes up every several months or once a year about.

AniaR
08-24-2020, 12:31 PM
There only one semi active Mod at the moment I think, Mernetwork Mod. Hes a friend of the mods helping out while they're busy. I don't know Nate very well, but I know Iona and I know she's really had to put her health first. She also doesn't own the full control of the site, pretty sure Nate does! But folks can always try messaging the other Mod he just popped up for something recently.

fabianfrz
08-24-2020, 03:30 PM
No, Mernetwork Mod wrote, that he/she has not full access.

AniaR
08-24-2020, 10:22 PM
He said he can merge accounts - if thats what this user is asking for? I'm confused by the thread lol

Slim
08-27-2020, 10:12 PM
Accounts can’t be deleted. It’s possible to have an account merged as I seen it once back in 2017. The best way to get the attention to do it is by making a post/comment asking. Then you actually have to report your own post. Usually the Mernetwork mod or the other two admins will handle it once they have the time.

Mermaid_Eos
08-27-2020, 10:16 PM
Yeah if they can’t be deleted I would love for them to be merged!

Slim
08-27-2020, 10:16 PM
Also is this app glitchy for anyone else or is that just me?

It’s glitchy for us iPhone users. There used to be a Mernetwork app but that stop on being available to download like last year. The android users still have access to it. Tapatalk is a bit glitchy due to the in apps ads that the Mernetwork app doesn’t have.

Mermaid_Eos
08-27-2020, 10:17 PM
It’s glitchy for us iPhone users. There used to be a Mernetwork app but that stop on being available to download like last year. The android users still have access to it. Tapatalk is a bit glitchy due to the in apps ads that the Mernetwork app doesn’t have.

Oh my Gosh I am so glad it isn’t me! It seems like this app is a disaster

Slim
08-27-2020, 10:19 PM
Yeah if they can’t be deleted I would love for them to be merged!

Make a new reply making the request. Tap on your post like you’re going to copy the text and a report option will show up. Make the same request on your reported post. After that, it’s a matter of waiting until they do so.

Mermaid_Eos
08-27-2020, 10:24 PM
I was wondering if I could get my account MermaidMaura merged with my new account Mermaid_Eos where it keeps the name Mermaid Eos Please!

Mermaid_Eos
08-27-2020, 10:29 PM
Make a new reply making the request. Tap on your post like you’re going to copy the text and a report option will show up. Make the same request on your reported post. After that, it’s a matter of waiting until they do so.

Thank you so much! It’s done [emoji3590]

Slim
08-27-2020, 10:35 PM
Thank you so much! It’s done [emoji3590] No problem. I'm glad that I was able to help.

MerNetworkMod
08-29-2020, 12:44 AM
Hi, I will sort this out now :)

MerNetworkMod
08-29-2020, 12:51 AM
this is gonna take me just a little longer, v-bulletin changed the back end I think Iona needs to grant me permission but I sent her a message.

MerNetworkMod
09-05-2020, 11:29 PM
So very sorry this took SO long, boy was that fun to sort out. Haha it's now all fixed. Again, very sorry for the delay. Was an issue with the settings not taking on the back end.

Mermaid_Eos
09-09-2020, 08:18 AM
So very sorry this took SO long, boy was that fun to sort out. Haha it's now all fixed. Again, very sorry for the delay. Was an issue with the settings not taking on the back end.

I am not sure if I mentioned this before but I really appreciate you working with me on this! [emoji3590]