PDA

View Full Version : Want To Do More Modeling?

Sitre Seer Moroaica
04-27-2012, 10:29 AM
I have been a member at Colorado Modeling Network for a couple years now and I think they need more Mermaids in their mists and decided to bring this up to all the Colorado Mermaids.

A little about the site:

Colorado Modeling Network was started by XZanthia a few years ago to help Colorado locals network better within the Modeling, Photography etc community. Not only do we accompany them but we also do wardrobe, fashion designers, make up artist the whole works. Every month we hold a Model meeting with a very special theme. Though you can dress how ever you like to it's still fun ;)

Our next model meeting is tomorrow and the theme is Burlesque. I will sure be there in my tail and would love to meet you other lovely Mermaids here in CO at the event. You can find more information on the site:

www.coloradomodelingnetwork.ning.com

All you have to do is sign up and your account is absolutely free. Not only that but it also helps when looking for local photographers to do shoots with :3

If you have any questions please let me know for I am staff on CMN and would be glad to help get more Mermaids on there ;)

Syrenia
04-27-2012, 03:30 PM
Bah! If I lived in Colorado I would SO go! We need more Arizona mermaid clubs. *sigh*

Spindrift
04-27-2012, 04:20 PM
Bah! If I lived in Colorado I would SO go! We need more Arizona mermaid clubs. *sigh*
Make one!

Sea Pearl
04-27-2012, 11:37 PM
That would be so cool to start a local mermaid club. If I had more confidence I would probably try.

Syrenia
04-27-2012, 11:55 PM
Make one!

I don't know of any mermaids here. :(
I know Odette lives where I do, but that's really all that I know of.

Spindrift
04-28-2012, 02:10 AM
The more mermaiding events you do, the more interest will be formed, I bet.

Sitre Seer Moroaica
04-28-2012, 09:53 AM
Spindrift is right and your not alone in making it since you have Odette. Talk to her about it and see what she thinks :3

Syrenia
04-28-2012, 03:19 PM
I'll have to talk to her and see if I can do a couple of events with her. I'll have to fix my tail though. It seems it unfortunately fell apart on the bottom.
Hopefully we can. ^^ It'd be so much fun.

MermaidBrandie
05-16-2013, 10:32 AM
I'd love to do modelling. :(

Koi Pond
07-29-2013, 07:35 PM
This is great, I'm going to keep this in mind, My Hubby and I are moving to Co in a year so I will Defiantly need the networking. Thank you for sharing this Vinobia

Miyu
07-29-2013, 07:48 PM
DO IT! Xzanthia runs the Colorado Modeling network pretty well, there's all sorts of opportunities there! She (and a few other CMN chicks) have tried getting me to join, but I'm so self-conscious of my face (extensive scarring) and although I adore feminine, girly things, I am SO AWKWARD at actually being a girl...

But totally, Colorado Modeling Network is a good opportunity, and they definitely need more mermaids. Denver tend to think of the Denver Aquarium mermaids, but we need to show them how totally awesome we are!

Sitre Seer Moroaica
08-13-2013, 03:03 PM
Moonlight Mermaid I'm super surprised but not that you know XZanthia ^.^
(My last account was Vinobia but I couldnt remember my information >.<)
Once I get my new tail I would LOVE to start something up with all the Mermaids here in CO so if interested please add me and I'll keep you all updated and we can car pool to some of the events if you'd like :)

Sea Pearl
08-14-2013, 05:53 PM
There is a chance that I could be moving back to CO with my family at the end of the year. It would be great to start something up for Colorado mermaids :)