PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone actually been in touch with Eric?

Sephina
04-28-2012, 04:07 PM
Is there anyone else on the boards who have/are getting a tail from Eric and has actually been in touch with him? On March 17 he had emailed me to let me know that my addition for my tail would be shipped the next Friday (the 23), he also informed me that he was going to make me a new tail for all the trouble I've had with the last. Since then I have heard zip from him. He doesn't answer my emails, and frankly all that I am worried about is getting my addition. Has anyone actually been in contact with him at all? I'd rather resolve all of this without the help of a lawyer, but I'm starting to think that it is my only option. Some other people have stated he hasn't been answering so I'm hoping it isn't just me.

Ayla of Duluth
04-28-2012, 11:29 PM
He has a bad reputation for avoiding people when he can't come through with his offers. I think he just gets really overwhelmed with his work and he makes people offers to get them to settle down for a bit. I'd keep on him about it, but with him I'd try to keep records of all the emails, dates they were sent and revived, take screenshots, etc, because in the past he has been known to...lash out so to speak at other people who bug him constantly. I'm thinking he's hoping you'll forget you ordered anything from him and that's one less tail he'll have to worry about. Anyways just keep trying to connect with him. He may reply one day.

Syrenia
04-29-2012, 12:55 AM
I've heard a lot of rumors lately, but like I said, they're all rumors. He's probably taking a few days (or few months) to relax. I wouldn't order a tail from him just because I personally don't like how his tails look. I'm too picky with my tails. Kind of why I just end up making my tails. But like WaterWolf says, just keep on him and he'll get back to you eventually.

Sephina
04-29-2012, 08:13 AM
I actually already have one tail, but since I've had so many issues with it not fitting right, paint peeling off, and latex drippings on the inside chaffing my skin when I swim he offered another one, and an addition for the first tail since it is way too short in the back. I was just really hoping that no one else had heard from him and that it wasn't just me. I know that he's had some issues with getting backed up and he's posted that his father is very sick but I just really wish he'd reply even just a yes your still getting it I got backed up sort of thing.

BlueMermaid
04-30-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm having issues right now too. My emails are not responded to at first but if I re-send it I usually get a response. The response is usually "I'm shipping it this weekend" but that never happens.

Raivynn
05-01-2012, 08:21 PM
I ordered my Mertailor tail March 4th. I have heard zip since I ordered, even after asking about adding a matching top to go with my tail. I have emailed him a couple of times, and I know he's busy. I am not going to forget I gave him almost $600, but I also ordered a Mermaid Parties tail that will beat my Mertailor tail by about a month if he is as backed up as I think.