PDA

View Full Version : New Mermaid magazine!

Merfae
07-25-2011, 06:29 AM
Ho Merfolk :-)
I wanted to share exciting news of my new mermaid magazine! It's called Mermaids & Mythology and it's launching this September worldwide! I'm so excited about this as I have always loved mermaid and faeries too, I started FAE magazine back in 2007 and there have always been mermaids swimming onto the pages! So I thought it was time that the mermaids had their very own special magazine to play in. It's for and about real mermaids and mermen and those who are interested in them as well. Please come and visit the website (if that's ok with the moderators?) it's www.mermaidmagazine.com and I'm also very interested in hearing your stories and ideas too of what you would like to see on the pages :-) I shall be mentioning this forum for sure x

AniaR
07-25-2011, 09:36 AM
I'm really very excited, it's so wonderful to have something geared toward mermaids and puts us all in the same place! It really shows people that yes, there is a whole world of mers out there! I think you've got excellent people and stories lined up so far from what I have heard. I know Chapters (Indigo) gets Fae so I'll be excited and hopeful it'll get Mermaids too. Especially where I live it just isn't something people hear/talk about so even being a mermaid myself is sort of trail blazing. Im so excited I'll have a real magazine I can show people!

malinghi
07-28-2011, 09:07 AM
Man, it's so great that so many people are into merfolk! This magazine looks awesome.

Mermaid Sirena
07-28-2011, 12:21 PM
I saw when the subscription for it went live on FEA's website I squealed and clapped like a little girl in a candy shop. I'm hoping I have enough left over from this weeks pay check so I can order the subscription and get it right away! I would buy it @ Barns & Nobles (that's where I got my first FAE magazine) but they don't seem to update their stock they still have the 14th issue of FAE and never got the 15th or I think the 16th, sad day. BUT I SHALL SUBSCRIBE TO THIS AND NEVER MISS A PUBLICATION!!!

Merfae
08-02-2011, 06:23 PM
I'm so excited about it, it's like a dream come true for me :-)