PDA

View Full Version : My First Swim! - Mermaid Tail

MafaldaMermaid
05-15-2012, 01:06 PM
O-Kay pweeps!
Today, for the very first time, after waiting since September 2011 to try my tail... I Finally Swam in it!
Oh Allah, thank you for making this day come!

So, I'll tell you how was the experience!
I found it kinda funny somehow, so, decided to share with you all!

The beach was crowded, but, I didn't cared about it... So, I put on my tail, and Jaime (my lovely brother), carried me to the water. He kept asking me: "Are you sure? Are you feeling okay with this?", which I just replied: "Yeah yeah! This is going to be a piece of cake! I watch everyone on Youtube swimming in it!"
He drops me, and........ I sink.
SERIOUSLY!
I had to lift myself up, cause I couldn't move my legs! I thought the tail was lighter under water, but no... It's HEAVIER!
Started to make movements to get used of it, and I decided to dive...... Bad idea!!!!! xD
I was swimming perfectly, great speed under water, and suddendly, I start getting really tired... For some seconds, I just thought: "You better move your butt to the surface woman!!!" xD

Well, it was a funny experience, it was my first time, so, I found it awkward, yet Amazing to be a Mermaid :)
I got used of it, and I managed to take 1 picture!

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/3240/53420236606853344977610.jpg
That is Jaime and his baby, Giovanna! (Yes, I'm an auntie already!)
Her expression was priceless! She kept calling me, she just wanted to touch me, she was so Impressed! :P
Love Her!

Oh well, tomorrow will go again to the beach, to make a video!
I'll be going everyday now, cause I really wanna get professional at mermaiding!

Thank you for reading this post :P
Best regards!

babsannee
05-15-2012, 03:39 PM
This looks so cool! I still haven't been able to use mine yet, I hope to soon. I can't wait to see the video!!!

Mermaid Marissa
05-15-2012, 04:21 PM
Can't wait to see the video :D it looks great!

MafaldaMermaid
05-15-2012, 06:12 PM
Thank you! I can't wait to do it =p hehehe
You'll love your first experience! :)

MafaldaMermaid
05-15-2012, 06:13 PM
Thank you Mermaid Marissa! :D

LindseyLu
05-15-2012, 07:11 PM
Congratulations on your first mermaid swim!!! The picture is so adorable, I can just imagine the look on that little girls face! So cute!!! :)

Mermaid Marissa
05-15-2012, 08:46 PM
I anxiously awaiting my tail eep!! can't wait for my first swim! :yay: