PDA

View Full Version : Dad said "Oh, I saw that mermaid from the doco on tv this morning."

Mermaid Miel
05-18-2012, 10:27 AM
He was talking about Hannnah Fraser, And (being a bit of a fan) I got all giddy and had to track down the interview.

http://youtu.be/iyXS1U4ll3A

Then later Dad said that why don't I go to Queensland and meet her instead of going to merpalooza.
Proves that he wasn't really paying attention to the Interview. I knew she was still in the US. :rolleyes:

WavyMermaidy
05-18-2012, 10:43 AM
Thanks for posting...I live in the US and apparently she was on our show Good Morning America this morning (and will be on another, Nightline, tonight). I didn't know about it, but my mom excitedly texted me this morning saying she had seen a segment on mermaids on GMA and that "the girl that was in the magazine" was on it. Mom had picked up my copy of Mermaids and Mythology for me (and read through it before handing it off to me) b/c our Barnes & Noble didn't have it, so I knew she meant Hannah :)

Anyhow, thanks for posting b/c I haven't found a clip from GMA yet

MermaidRaegan
05-19-2012, 01:31 AM
My roommate posted the GMA vid on my wall this morning! If I find a way to link it then I will. :)

Nemefish
05-19-2012, 06:19 AM
OMG WHERE IS SHE RIGHT NOW, I WANT TO MEET HER!!!!!!! i live in the us in CA :D but sadly i wont be able too cuz i got no gas or money :(