PDA

View Full Version : The amply-blessed bosom

midwesternmermaid
05-21-2012, 10:25 PM
What suggestions do you have for mermaids who have a lot going on on top? I need a little (lot) more help holding things up and together and a couple sea shells are *not* going to cut it. The best I can figure is to use a nice, supportive bra to cover with my chosen fabric and mer blinginess.

MermaidRaegan
05-21-2012, 10:27 PM
I know quite a few people buy bras and then glue seashells and decorations onto them to cover the fabric. I feel your pain, since shells don't even begin to cover my boobies. :p With an actual bra you at least know that they're getting good support beneath all the bling.

Mermaid Bella
05-22-2012, 06:09 AM
i have used a long peice of black organza that i wrapped around my bra and tied at the front, it held me together better than a bra alone and looked very beachy, ill upload a pic eventually.. btw im a double d.

midwesternmermaid
05-22-2012, 10:44 AM
Yes! Pictures, please! BTW, I push E, especially once a moon or by the end of the day.

Mermaid Saphira
05-30-2012, 06:47 PM
What about getting a bra in your size, covering it with fabric you like or matches your tail and then adding decorations? If you are going for something a little more modest, you could always do the same and then add fishnet to make a tankini top

midwesternmermaid
05-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Update: I've decided to sacrifice a bra to the mer gods. Nude with a firmer cup that i'll embellish with shell, beads, seaweed and netting. I'll probably make an optional tummy cover since i'm a little jellyfish in the middle. I also want to model and cast lion paws that will mostly cover my G-cup girls. Another bra, seaweed and netting to make up the difference. Working up my courage to embark on a sequin/alex hybrid tail. One of these days, I'll have a full silicone tail, just not today.

Mermaid Wesley
05-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Your sacrifice will pay off *pat pat*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk