PDA

View Full Version : Hi y'all (from the Nature Coast, FL)

~Molly~
05-24-2012, 11:19 AM
I have several friends who are Mermaids already (hi raven! lol). This came about as me telling them they are so young and beautiful...what great mermaids they make. ..i'm just "old and fat"....then it hit me. (more on that later)
so that started my journey. i consider this my midlife crisis mermaid quest. hey--some people get a car or boob job--i want a tail. lol.
doing alot of research before making tail. unfort-i am not in position to pay someone to make for me :(
any advice is wunderbar!

AniaR
05-24-2012, 11:25 AM
hi Molly, welcome to the network!

WavyMermaidy
05-24-2012, 11:49 AM
Hi and welcome. I'm still fairly new here too, and I'm on the other side of the state from you :) I'm sure you'll find lots of tailmaking advice on these various forums...I certainly have! Seems like you are doing your research already, though, so just finding helpful hints and seeing others in the same place as you will probably be as beneficial as the particulars. Good luck on your tailmaking adventure, and I hope you enjoy the community here!

Nyx
05-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Welcome :D

Gem Stone
05-24-2012, 04:03 PM
Hi! It's never too late to 'find ur inner mer' and I would love to see ur tail ideas!

DoubleOSix
05-24-2012, 04:10 PM
Hi & welcome!

I'm new here too, and have the same mid-life dream of getting a tail one day!

michellerobison
05-25-2012, 01:09 AM
Hi,I'm new here but old every where else. My midlife dream,a tail too...

Mermaid Dottie
05-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Hi Molly. I doubt you're as old as you think you are, especially if your chasing a mermaid tail! (ahyuk hyuk hyuk)
Have you looked over at MermaidParties? Stephanie is really great and her tails are really inexpensive compared to everywhere else. She does both fabric and latex.

~Molly~
05-25-2012, 08:59 PM
Hi Molly. I doubt you're as old as you think you are, especially if your chasing a mermaid tail! (ahyuk hyuk hyuk)
Have you looked over at MermaidParties? Stephanie is really great and her tails are really inexpensive compared to everywhere else. She does both fabric and latex.

omg mermaid dottie---you're killing me. i shoulda never looked lol. how much is a pint of mer-blood going for these days??? hahahaha

Sea Pearl
05-30-2012, 10:57 PM
Welcome Molly! Good luck with your tail. Everone here is always happy to help:)