PDA

View Full Version : FUNDS TO RESCUE A HORSE!

HBMermaid_Angela
05-25-2012, 12:52 AM
First of all, HI! I have not been on here in awhile due to a busy schedule. I am currently trying to raise some extra funds to adopt a horse! I will be adopting the horse through Red Bucket Equine Rescue (go google them...they are awesome). They take in horses that have been abused, neglected or slaughter bound. They rehabilitate them and work with them to trust humans again. There are three or four "prospects" that I am interested in and although I can afford the upkeep and daily care of a horse, I am about $500 short of the actual adoption fee.

I am trying to sell Mermaid/Fairy accessories in order to have a fun way of raising some of the extra money. PLEASE....go visit my Etsy account to see SOME of what I have made. Please keep in mind that I can do custom colors. If interested please email me at:

HBMermaidAngela@gmail.com

my Etsy account is:

www.HBMermaidAngela.etsy.com

If you would simply like to donate, my paypal account is:

Squall.Kitten8@gmail.com

I really appreciate any and all help! THANK YOU!!

Mermaid Saphira
05-26-2012, 11:20 AM
U have good heart in trying to adopt a rescue horse! I wish you and the horse the best of luck <3

Spindrift
05-27-2012, 12:10 PM
Wow I want to adopt a horse haha. What else are you doing to fundraise the adoption fee?

HBMermaid_Angela
05-29-2012, 10:25 PM
Right now I am just selling starfish clips. I am also taking in recyclables to get the money for them, instead of just throwing them into my normal recycle bin that the city takes away. Any ideas??
I also have some DVD's/books I am selling.
*Fred the Mermaid 3 book series - $10
*CSI (Vegas) Tv DVD Seasons 1 -7 - $10 each
*LOST TV DVD Seasons 1-2 - $10 each

I have more that I haven't pulled yet. If interested in anything, including clips or just small donations please email me. HBMermaidAngela@gmail.com

Donations - Paypal: Squall.Kitten8@gmail.com

HBMermaid_Angela
05-29-2012, 11:41 PM
I also have a FundRazr sight....

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/bJk8a?psid=1267c609433844c890842cf51303b790

forgive the profile picture...it was for a zombie movie my husband is working on!

mermaidsoph
12-05-2013, 07:48 PM
I am a big horse person!! Good luck on finding a new best friend!