PDA

View Full Version : Shell Top Discomfort

Mermaid Saphira
05-30-2012, 06:41 PM
I have heard alot of mermaids complaining about how thier shell tops are a little discomfortable, I immediatley began thinking of ideas that might resolve this problem. Anyway, I came up with E6000 gluing bra pads (you can get they at your local craft store usually) to the inside of the shells. What do you mers think? Will this help with the discomfort a bit? :)

AniaR
05-30-2012, 06:45 PM
I actually use pasties! Reusable silicone ones :) they're perfect!

Spindrift
05-30-2012, 06:46 PM
@Raina: Where do you get your silicone pasties? I've found ones for pool/water use, but I am not sure on their re-usability. Do the silicone ones come in color/shapes?

Mermaid Saphira
05-30-2012, 06:47 PM
I actually use pasties! Reusable silicone ones :) they're perfect!

Thats a good idea ;)

AniaR
05-30-2012, 06:51 PM
@Raina: Where do you get your silicone pasties? I've found ones for pool/water use, but I am not sure on their re-usability. Do the silicone ones come in color/shapes? yes they do. I get them from Shoppers (I dont think you have them in the states) I thiiiiink they're made by pedal tops. The ones I have are nude coloured and shaped as hearts, Ive also seen green flowers. I've used their disposable ones too, work great, but not so great in chlorine for some reason, then end up coming off and floating like a bandaid that I embarrassingly try to catch before anyone notices.

Spindrift
05-30-2012, 07:00 PM
Haha. Well my mermaid partner lives in Montreal, so I'll see if she comes across any. Thanks!

Mermaid Saphira
05-30-2012, 07:38 PM
^^I have seen paisties in TARGET before^^

Spindrift
05-30-2012, 08:35 PM
^^I have seen paisties in TARGET before^^

Yeah I've seen them too. They aren't really re-usable or to my liking.

Mermaid Saphira
05-30-2012, 08:36 PM
ahhh okay