PDA

View Full Version : Fabric mermaid tops

Prince Calypso
05-30-2012, 07:48 PM
I want to wear cute mermaid tops but I
1. have nor boobs
2. I'm a boy
both of which according to my brother i mean i can't wear any type of top short of a fishnet vest and i wanted to slap the hell out of him.
i was looking through mer picture son Facebook and saw that Mermaid Dottie has a this really cute blue tie up top that i would kill for
and i thought hey if she can pull it off so can it.

but honestly what can a mermaid boy like wear to cover up.
i feel weird being completely shirtless only because i'm skinny as hell (in my View) and i think my chest looks weird cause it snot all muscley

Mermaid Saphira
05-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Would a vest of some sort fit what you are looking for??

Mermaid Dottie
05-30-2012, 07:53 PM
a vest would look good. Or did you see my lace-up mer-armor?
That would be pretty sweet on a guy. Maybe a straight up tank top...

Mermaid Dottie
05-30-2012, 07:55 PM
Oh hey!
Chain mail vest?

Nemefish
05-30-2012, 08:08 PM
whats the problem with wearing a mermaid top if your a merboy, i mean some guys do drag and that's totally fine cuz is their thing you know, i don't see a problem doing some mer drag i think it looks pretty ;) you know like the merqueens from that one calendar with the mertailor's tails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZMVmSK0eV9M

you know... WORK IT! ;D

or a west if your not into it, its ok, do what you like :)

Spindrift
05-30-2012, 08:26 PM
What about the kind of armor Poseidon wore in the picture in that other thread? From Percy Jackson.

Prince Calypso
05-30-2012, 08:29 PM
i want something a little more fem than armor or a vest

Prince Calypso
05-30-2012, 08:29 PM
but the ideas are good

Spindrift
05-30-2012, 09:05 PM
jewel/glitter/sequin encrusted vest, then?

Mermaid Dottie
05-30-2012, 09:09 PM
http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/thinnen/can%2520tabs/black_n_black_06.jpg
This would look cute on a skinny merboy. ^_^ and my hubby says aluminum doesn't corrode in water. <3

Prince Calypso
05-30-2012, 09:51 PM
actually Dottie i really like that design

Mermaid Photine
05-31-2012, 08:20 PM
What about the stuff the Na'vi wore in Avatar?
http://images.wikia.com/jamescameronsavatar/images/1/11/Jake's_speech.jpg
http://www.domingoyu.com/media/singitcats.jpg

Prince Calypso
05-31-2012, 08:57 PM
Actually that's fucking sweet! i love the Na'Vi'
hell my bother said they almost have the same body structure as me lol
i gotta research pictures of them now.
Thank you Pandorah

more idea are appreciated

jukumerboii
05-31-2012, 10:06 PM
yes Blix is having the samw issue! like i dont mind being shirtless bt i would like to have something on my stomach and what not cuz im also SKINNY lol! i saw a pic on dA of a boy in a one sleeve top thingy with a big shell on the shoulder. or even just to have fingerless gloves or something!

Prince Calypso
05-31-2012, 10:12 PM
Blix i just realized, i have you on my Facebook, my Tumblr and my DA account
dude your like everywhere i go
love it

Lyssie
06-16-2012, 07:25 AM
I was thinking a flowy net top would look neat. Maybe with long sleeves and layered edges so it looks cool in the water. I like the idea that the netting would be obscuring you but not covering you up completely-which you can get away with being male! :) You could make it out of fish netting or even out of brightly coloured fishnet fabric depending on what look you want. I like the hemline on this. But without the under-layer and maybe with long sleeves? Or without, I think either way would look neat! 3377 Though really I think you could get away with just about anything! Don't listen to your brother, don't let being a merboy stop you from wearing feminine tops if that's what you desire :)

MermaidMermeron(Cameron)
01-16-2018, 10:17 AM
Wear what ever you'd like! I respect people who break out of the stereotypes and are unique!! :D
:pearl:Same Here:pearl:

Mermaid Whisper
01-17-2018, 11:27 AM
This thread is over 5 years old and the mer you quoted has not been active since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk