PDA

View Full Version : Oh hi there!

halesloveswhales
06-01-2012, 02:33 AM
Hi I'm Hales!
I've always loved mermaids, since I was tiny. I have grown up by the beach, so I spent many days as a little girl scanning the horizon for mermaids. I think I've always been a mermaid, but I'm just now getting my tail.
I realized that I wanted to pursue being a mermaid a couple years ago. At first I really didn't want to spend all my money on making a mermaid tail (The problem is that I'm a college student on a bit of a budget, and becoming a realistic mermaid can be kind of costly). I had decided that I would just wait for my "obsession" to die out. But my love for mermaids and for the ocean has only grown exponentially more in the past couple years, so I decided a couple months ago that I would take the leap and buy a monofin. So I have that now, and I have been practicing with it like crazy! I've also got the pattern for my tail all traced out, but I can't seem to find the perfect fabric. So as soon as I find some, I'll have my first tail finished pretty soon. I'm extremely excited! I have the soul and the skills; I just need the materials!
Also, I'd love to meet some mers and exchange stories and tips!

AniaR
06-01-2012, 09:31 AM
welcome to the forum!!

WavyMermaidy
06-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Hi and welcome! Love your username, btw :)

~Molly~
06-01-2012, 01:24 PM
*waves*

Mermaid Sirena
06-01-2012, 01:27 PM
Many splashes of welcome to you dear.

Nyx
06-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Welcome to the network :D

DoubleOSix
06-08-2012, 11:58 PM
Welcome :) glad you joined!