PDA

View Full Version : Tail Flip 2 is PUBLISHED

AniaR
06-01-2012, 11:56 AM
After so much work we have finally published! http://issuu.com/t_obrecht/docs/tail_flip_issue_2 Id like to thank everyone very much who submitted and contributed. We worked very hard to bring you this, and I know it's a wee bit different than the last one but that's sort of the nature of the beast when it comes to community driven projects. You never know what you're going to get.

I think there might be some misunderstanding about getting involved, and I want you to know anyone can be involved. Sirena just has a specific template we follow, which she'll elaborate on for those who want to submit for the next one, as well as a few helpful rules and guidelines so we dont have repetitive content etc. We ran out of adds, so you'll notice some of my sea life photos around. We tried like heck to recruit people to send us adds, their own images of themselves as a mermaid, or related images, but we didn't get much so we used some of my photos of sea life and mermaids I've photographed as filler. Next time, we'd love to have your faces so please keep an eye on the tail flip threads as we constantly update them with things we're looking for! <3

Dont forget all credits are hyperlinked so if you want to see a contributors website, FB, or the citation for something simply hover over and click!

This issue includes:
10 tips to becoming a pro mermaid
How to write a review of a mermaid tail purchase
an Interview with well known author and owner of I am a Mermaid Blog, Carolyn Turgeon
Book reviews
Tutorials
Art
photos
Jewellery
More interviews
Feature about Weeki Wachi
Great mermaid related websites
AND MUCH MORE

what are you waiting for! Go read!

Mermaid Saphira
06-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Awesome! I loved it! I definately want to help with this next issue...mer-fashion articles like we disscussed b4?? :D

Mermaid Sirena
06-01-2012, 08:40 PM
If you wish, there will be details later.

Mermaid Lorelei
06-01-2012, 08:47 PM
I actually wrote a fashion article in this issue Aqua.

AniaR
06-01-2012, 08:53 PM
yes we want to avoid articles being redundant. Sirena and I have been working on guidelines and a FB page too with all the info and deadlines and we'll post them once they're ready! <3