PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Melissa's Amazing New Troupe

Merman Chris
06-05-2012, 11:03 AM
I am constantly amazed at how little talk there is on here of the incredible Mermaid Melissa. Along with Hannah and Linden, she is one of our most prolific and well-known professional mermaids. I have been fortunate to get to know her personally the last few months, and can also say that along with being a true mermaid is also one of the nicest, wisest, most sincere people I have met; it is my sincere hope she swims out to SD one day to swim with Shell and I. She has a new group with herself, Mermaid Shannon, and a merman I know not the name of, and their photos are simply stunning. Please take a look and like their page! https://www.facebook.com/#!/UnderwaterActs

Kanti
06-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Oooooo
Hey I think I saw those tails in a video? Aren't they Mike Van Daals?
Either way, I guess you're right. Mermaid Melissa is pretty popular. I sorta peg her up there right
next to Mermaid Hannah.
I envy all you people and your relationships xD

Merman Chris
06-05-2012, 12:10 PM
I believe they are MVD's, yeah.

Mermaid Sirena
06-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Yes they are all MVD tails, I believe the merman's name is Antonio, and I get so jealous/excited whenever I see the photos. -sigh- Someday...

Kanti
06-05-2012, 12:49 PM
I think Melissa is a great mermaid, I always loved her slogan, I think it was something along the
lines of "save our oceans before they become mythical" or something haha.
I guess we just don't really hear much about her here. I never really thought about that. I guess
whenever people think of professional mers they think of Hannah and whenever they think of
making tails they think of Mertailor.

Mermaid Sirena
06-05-2012, 12:55 PM
I think a bit of it is the everyone knows her but no one things to talk about it. Sort of like how I came home yesterday and there were fresh made cookies on the table. I knew they were there, but it didn't occur to me to acknowledge there were cookies. Kinda just an oh cookies....

Merman Chris
06-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Also, much love to Melissa for including a merman in her troupe. He's really good and good for our image.

Mermaid Sirena
06-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Agreed! First time she posted a picture oh him I was like..... What? For real? That is so awesome!... Wait how did he fit in her tail o_0 Though your right there has been a distinct lack of talking about the big named mers on this forum, I think that perhaps that should be rectified & I think I know just how to do that.

Merman Chris
06-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Nice! There should be more discussion about the work of our biggest names and pioneers in mermaiding. Hannah, Linden, and Melissa are all very rarely talked about and it's too bad because their work continues to amaze and drive the scene forward.

Mermaid Marina
06-05-2012, 04:22 PM
I think Melissa is fabulous too - I have done lots of research and her story about how she became a mermaid is really inspirational. She is definately up there with Hannah Fraser. Dana Marie - mermaid of the sea and Mermaid Kariel are also amazing mermaids in Hawaii who do a lot for ocean protection. I had the priviledge of swimming with Dana Mermaid last August in Hawaii and it was amazing xxxx big mermaid love to them all xx

Merman Chris
06-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Swimming with Dana, that's fantastic!

Nemefish
06-05-2012, 07:41 PM
i love mermaid Melissa, she is such an inspirational figure, and i am loving the troupe she has going on and the videos of them swimming together. those videos are amazing, and i get all giddy when i see the merman swimming with them :3

Merman Chris
06-06-2012, 12:08 PM
They are such artists in the water. I swim pretty good, but man I wanna move like they do.