PDA

View Full Version : No Longer Catless

Alveric
06-07-2012, 11:22 AM
The Mermate and I have had cats since before we were married, til last winter when we lost Flakes and her brother Junie. We had them for fifteen years and they died only weeks apart.

Well, we decided that catless is no way to live so we adopted another brother and sister. Meet Samwell and Lizbeth.

We're a little worried that our daughter may take Lizbeth with her when she gets married next month.

~Molly~
06-07-2012, 12:09 PM
awhh kittnz!

Mermaid Annariea
06-07-2012, 03:00 PM
OMG THEYRE SO CUTE!!!! congrats on your new kitties :D and im really sorry about flakes and junie :(
my boyfriends mom and i took care of two newborn baby kittens a few weeks ago. (shes still taking care of one of them, i had to leave, and one of the babies died :'( such is the way of life, she just needed her mama, who was scared away and abandoned them). they were seriously only a day old when we got them. SO cute. we had to feed them out of little teeny bottles every other hour almost. it was so adorable. the little girl (who sadly died) we named calypso. and the little boy is thor. (:
im hoping to go back in the next few months (they live in az, i live between va & nj) and visit and also take little thor back with me. mom already has 4 cats and 2 big dogs, so she cant keep any more.
well, theres my kitty story. i absolutely adore cats. ill put up pics of them. the little white one was the girl, calypso, she was easy to get a picture with bc she was really calm. the dark one is thor. hes feisty and doesnt sit still or stop meowing. ever. <3

Mermaid Saphira
06-08-2012, 08:20 AM
^ I am so sorry to hear about your kitten, I must say they are the cutest little things I've seen! As are your new kittens Alveric :D

Nyx
06-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Bdawwww, cutenessss
living with cats is the way to go.