PDA

View Full Version : Blue Lagoon "remake"

WavyMermaidy
06-08-2012, 05:51 PM
So, not so much a mermaid technically, but just FYI there is an updated "remake" of sorts of The Blue Lagoon airing on the Lifetime Channel in the US on the 16th of this month. I LOVE the Brooke Shields version of Blue Lagoon, and with that said I don't honestly have really high hopes for this one (being set in the modern era and all) but it DOES star Indiana Evans...and since I am an H2O fan I try to keep up with what the gals from that show are doing. So, there you go.

MerEmma
09-22-2012, 10:25 AM
I watched it myself online. I enjoyed it, Indiana's acting wasn't great in the beginning, but it got better as it went on. It had its flaws and everything, but I made it through it. I mostly watched it because I like Indiana Evans. 5/10.

Mermaid Saphira
09-22-2012, 11:01 AM
I watched it when it was first released. I think it is amazing that Indianna could strain back her australian accent lol. Wasn't a huge fan :p

AniaR
09-22-2012, 11:23 AM
was it a remake or the sequel?

WavyMermaidy
09-23-2012, 09:54 AM
I DVR'd it at my parents house (as we don't have cable) but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet. There already was a sequel, Return to the Blue Lagoon with Brian Krause and Milla Jovovich (which I enjoyed), but this new one was more of a remake set in modern day from what I heard.

I'm not surprised to hear it wasn't absolutely fabulous, but I still want to see it :)

NerineArcticMermaid
09-23-2012, 12:01 PM
The original sequ was return to the blue lagoon.. starring mila johovaich(sp?)

inactive account
09-26-2012, 06:18 AM
This original movie made my childhood, probably most of my inspiration for mermaiding too...