PDA

View Full Version : I'M SORRY!

embry
06-12-2012, 01:08 PM
I'm sorry I haven't been on.. I've been wanting to come on for days now but i am so BUSY! so much is happening in my life right now i am scared and excited all at the same time!

me and my boyfriend broke up.. but it was a mutual break up i want kids and marriage in the future of my life he didn't so it was just for the better but it still hurts let me tell ya lol
second i decided instead of staying in the city i am in (Edmonton or Deadmonton to some) i am moving.. i am going closer to the ocean and will be moving to sweet Vancouver.. well White Rock to be exact.. i am so scared but excited i've always wanted to do this but never seemed to plan out money wise or just at all where this time it's working! i will have the money and such to go its crazy!

so i will be around when i can and hopefully i can meet some of the Vancouver mers out there!

see ya around!

Embry

Bellasea
06-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Good luck in Vancouver!

AniaR
06-12-2012, 03:42 PM
sorry to hear you're going through a break up, even mutual ones are stressful. Moving is stressful too but also exciting! You're turning the page embry!

mermaid hannah
06-12-2012, 09:43 PM
woo! another Deadmonton changed BC mermaid! :)

embry
06-14-2012, 01:01 AM
and now i will be able to save money to get my tail and swim in an ocean instead of a pool! haha once i get a job that is! lol

Maple
06-14-2012, 09:03 PM
OMG WELCOME TO VANCITY EMBRY!!!

When you're settled and you wanna meet some mers, you let me know. The Vancity pod will be happy to splash about with you.

embry
06-15-2012, 08:18 PM
Awe i can't wait to swim with the other mers!

alot of stuff going on right now getting everything in order.. the whole sad part is i have to give up 2 of my 3 dogs which kills me cause they are my kids but i know it's for the best for everyone...
i am not really sad to not be around my family or friends but just leaving my dogs sucks! urg :(

Bellasea
06-15-2012, 09:50 PM
Oh...poor doggies :( I don't want to go away for college b/c I won't be able to take my dogs. Even if it will be for the best, it is still hard.

embry
06-16-2012, 08:32 PM
believe me it is hard i did it yesterday.. but today i got an email saying she is doing wonderful and everyone is having a blast. that's now i know it's worth it...to know they are happy