PDA

View Full Version : To paypal people, or not to paypal people, that is the question!

Demi
06-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Sorry about the title, but it was so tempting xD

But! what i made this topic for was something im uncertain about. I was talking to Raven about buying on og her tails and we talked about the colours and all that, but when we where done we got to the payment part and Raven wrote this:
If you are ready to send payment you can paypal me here Merbellastudios@gmail.com

I wrote back and asked what to do, and me being a very impatient person, when i still haven't received an answer I wanted to ask you guys :)

So, if you know how to pay someone through paypal by their email please tell me(i feel so stupid for asking). Thanks everyone! :D

MermanJesse
06-19-2012, 08:23 PM
Paypal is the fastest and easiest way to send money. That is currently how I receive payment for my tails. The only setback is that Paypal charges a fee that comes out of what you pay. For example, if you pay $1,000 for an awesome tail from Mermaid Creations, Paypal will deduct $29.30 (based on a recent purchase). So that means Mermaid Creations get's $970.70 to purchase materials, labor, and shipping. (thus my tails may go up another $30 to $50 in the future.)

Also, if you are having doubts, Raven is 110% trustworthy. I have purchased multiple Octopi charms from her in the past.

Demi
06-21-2012, 11:14 AM
I have used paypal before, but i have nerver done it like this so.. do you know how?
Im not having doubts, i just wanna get the sum of money paid so she can start making my tail, cause the summer is short i Denmark, so i only have like two month left of summer.

Spindrift
06-21-2012, 11:44 AM
Set up a paypal account at paypal.com. Or you can just use your credit card on Paypal.com to send her the money without making an account. Select "send money" on the website.

Demi
06-22-2012, 09:31 AM
Thanks Spindrift! im so not good at this xD