PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

deepblue
06-26-2012, 04:38 PM
Ever find yourself looking at a forum and you just think, "I have to be part of that"? That's how I feel looking through threads here. I've looked through them before and always come back, never sure if I really had the time for another forum but I will make time for this one! Others I've frequented have lost my interest anyway. :) So finally I'm signing up.

I'm a gal, I'm on the west coast, and I don't have a tail. I don't know if one is in my future, to be honest.The ones I like are expensive, and I don't want to get one that's less than I want just because it's there.

Not sure what else to say... I love all things oceanic and nautical; mermaid, selkie and water-people fantasy, marine bio and oceanography, sea lore, sea-related spirituality and the salt air in my lungs. I only wish I had gills in there, too. :)

Happy to be here, and I can't wait to get to know the place!

LittleTreasure
06-26-2012, 05:37 PM
Welcome to the forum! I thought the same thing visiting this forum for the first time. I have GOT to be a part of that! :)

Mermaid Caidence
06-26-2012, 05:47 PM
Welcome! I'm quite new here too. When I found this forum I was so glad I had finally found a place to talk about mermaids. I think my friends are getting sick of me going on and on and on about mermaids. xD

Kitty-Madison Snel
06-26-2012, 05:57 PM
Hi! I nice and warm welcome :-)

AniaR
06-26-2012, 08:25 PM
welcome welcome!

deepblue
06-26-2012, 10:37 PM
Thank you all! :)

Nyx
07-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Welcome!