PDA

View Full Version : How to get the ball rolling

Mermaid Summer
07-09-2012, 07:08 PM
I want to get a mermaid tank at our renaissance festival but I am scared because I am seen as young and lacking in the funds to rent a booth. What would be the first steps.

Sorry if the question is very vague.

Spindrift
07-09-2012, 07:41 PM
What about partnering with someone who has a tank? Like one of those "dunk a person" booths? You can start out with that for a year, and if you see other people with tanks there or around town you can offer them a business card, citing your experience.

Mermaid Summer
07-09-2012, 09:38 PM
What about partnering with someone who has a tank? Like one of those "dunk a person" booths? You can start out with that for a year, and if you see other people with tanks there or around town you can offer them a business card, citing your experience.

That is a great idea! I am not a mermaid yet but I would like to get a show started and get some texas mermaids then maybe becoming one lol.

AniaR
07-09-2012, 09:45 PM
you should check with your ren faire because I know merbellas has a contract with many of the renfaires across the states !! but a dunk tank would be cool, you might be able to rent one from a party company