PDA

View Full Version : Places Banning Mermaiding?

halesloveswhales
07-15-2012, 02:41 PM
*insert pun about mermaids becoming mainstream*

And Lyna, I agree with you are saying about beaches and public pools banning mermaiding. I was just warned by a fellow mermaid in my area (the only other one that I know of) that Virginia Beach has outlawed mermaiding on the Oceanfront, and that my YMCA will ban you for life if you try to swim in a tail. It's just really sad. I feel totally restricted, and I don't want other mers, especially the more serious ones, to feel the same way. :(

Mermaid Saphira
07-15-2012, 02:43 PM

And Lyna, I agree with you are saying about beaches and public pools banning mermaiding. I was just warned by a fellow mermaid in my area (the only other one that I know of) that Virginia Beach has outlawed mermaiding on the Oceanfront, and that my YMCA will ban you for life if you try to swim in a tail. It's just really sad. I feel totally restricted, and I don't want other mers, especially the more serious ones, to feel the same way. :(

Thats horrible! I hope this doesn't occur all over the world O_o

Lyna
07-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Where I am.now... there isn't another mermaid for hours. I'm the only one. Its very lonely so I live that I now know how many of us there are. So long as all the rest are true to it. But I'm about to be moving to Texas and I'm terrified I'll be facing all these restrictions as well.

New York Mermaid
07-15-2012, 03:38 PM
LOL the only other mer i know in NYC is a male..

Mermaid Saphira
07-15-2012, 03:40 PM
the only mers here, that I know at least, consist of my 3 friends and myself

MermaidAliyah
07-15-2012, 04:33 PM
what city are you in?

deepblue
07-15-2012, 05:41 PM

ha!

Ugh, I had no idea there were places banning mermaiding. But is it the whole tail, wrapped leg thing? Or just the use of a monofin and no air tank? Monofins are used in freediving. Many who mermaid are doing a form of freediving. How are they possibly going to differentiate when the non-mermaiding freedivers start to protest the restriction?

More ughs here.

And yep, more articles are popping up everywhere.

Lyna
07-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Lanai: I'm not in the city, I'm the entire state away on the Canadian border at least 6 hours from it.
deepblue: it's tails and monofins from everything I've talked to people about. I know it doesn't make sense, but that's what it's coming to.

deepblue
07-15-2012, 05:46 PM
Good grief, and nothing's even happened that should support that kind of restriction. smh, It's only because it's different than the usual. ~sigh~

Winged Mermaid
07-15-2012, 06:09 PM
Virginia Beach has outlawed mermaiding on the Oceanfront, and that my YMCA will ban you for life if you try to swim in a tail.

That's AWFUL! D: I had no idea places were starting to ban mermaiding. I have actually NEVER heard of anyone having any kind of accidents or mishaps in tails, and I know very small children who swim in them! I know people are afraid of legality, but there is no ACTUAL reason besides thinking that kids can't swim in a SWIM FIN. It's a fin MADE for swimming! That's absolutely ridiculous. There needs to be something done about this nonsense.

halesloveswhales
07-15-2012, 07:03 PM
ha!

But is it the whole tail, wrapped leg thing? Or just the use of a monofin and no air tank?

The lifeguards don't fuss at me when I just use my monofin at the beach. I don't go out when it's too choppy because I know that they're already on edge. I haven't actually finished my tail that I'm making or received the tail I ordered yet, so I don't know exactly what they do about full mermaid costumes. But the other mermaid told me that lifeguards had told her to come back to shore. I think they don't like the idea of binding legs together. It makes sense, especially with the nonadept tourists, but still it sucks. I understand that it's a safety issue for amateurs, but I wish I could show them that I am a competent swimmer.
Virginia Beach's rule is also because of the neighboring city, Norfolk, whose symbol is the mermaid. Virginia Beach doesn't want to be stepping on any toes (...or fins) by having mermaids. :P
I've just decided to stick with the more private beaches and pools. It's sad, but it's what happens. Gotta adapt, I suppose.

Winged Mermaid
07-15-2012, 08:55 PM
I wish I could show them that I am a competent swimmer.

I was thinking, how could we reduce the chance of having mermaiding banned, or being kicked out of the water in places? I think the best thing to do, for public pools and beaches especially, is to go up to the life guards and educate them that your tail in fact works as a swimming AID and a piece of water equipment. They don't know what it is and what it's made of, they just know it looks like something heavy that binds your legs together, and you want to swim in it. Let them know it has a strong propelling fin in the bottom, and is basically a wet suit (if it's made of neoprene) and can actually help you stay warm and buoyant. Heck with neoprene and latex tails sometimes they're so buoyant if you were drowning or passed out it'd probably float you to the surface. With other materials let them know that it's boyant in the water (latex) neutrally buoyant in the water and won't make you sink or float (silicone), or is light weight when wet and swim wear material (lycra/spandex). If need be tell them you can demonstrate that you can swim strongly in it. Education and awareness, right? :)

Thalassa
07-15-2012, 09:06 PM
@Winged Mermaid: That's a great idea! I'm not sure how well it would work in my pool, though, because the lifeguards seem to rotate in and out. There's a new one every 30 minutes, and I'd keep having to stop to explain. One can try though, right?

I've wondered if some sort of waiver saying you won't sue them if you drown would help. Maybe not, as they still don't want you to drown...

...although you couldn't sue them if you were drowned...XP

Right now I'm going to my pool as much as possible in my monofin so that the lifeguards get used to seeing me mer-swimg and HOPEFULLY I can just point out it's basically a wetsuit with the monofin in it. That's the theory, anyway.

Winged Mermaid
07-15-2012, 09:24 PM
If they rotate out that often you could always just ask the one you explain it to to tell the next life guard coming in that you're good to go. Or you could even make a laminated note (or cheap laminated note, by means of putting it in a zip lock or page protector and tape it with clear packing tape round the edges) that explains who you are and what the tail is made of, why it's a swim aid, and if they have any questions to ask you. Put at the bottom to pass it on to the next life guard on duty, and ask them to do that as well. Plus I think the next shift would not be as concerned if they come in and see for themselves that you're swimming fine with it as the shift that sees you putting it on. Maybe bribe them with cookies or something if you want on their good side ;D Couldn't hurt to have a signed legal waver on the back of the educational note either. Either way, having something in writing is always good. Makes people feel more secure about iffy situations.

Thalassa
07-15-2012, 10:11 PM
Below is something I quickly typed up. Feel free to alter and use it if you wish! If you have an improvement to suggest, please do! If you wish, you can contact me at thalassamermaid@gmail.com for a pages, word or pdf version.

NOTE: I am neither a swim instructor nor a lawyer. This has been written to suit my personal circumstances and with what I was able to find regarding liability waivers on the internet.

Mermaid Annariea
07-15-2012, 10:32 PM

WHAT?!?!?! why??
THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY. I WAS GONNA HAVE MY BOYFRIEND TAKE ME TO THE BEACH ONCE I GOT MY TAIL :(
uuugggghhhhh im so mad right now, thats ridiculous!! why did they ban it at va beach oceanfront??? :'(

Merman Dan
07-15-2012, 10:47 PM
Can anyone find any articles online about the YMCA or public beaches banning merfolk? It might behoove us to start keeping a list.

halesloveswhales
07-16-2012, 01:43 AM
WHAT?!?!?! why??
THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY. I WAS GONNA HAVE MY BOYFRIEND TAKE ME TO THE BEACH ONCE I GOT MY TAIL :(
uuugggghhhhh im so mad right now, thats ridiculous!! why did they ban it at va beach oceanfront??? :'(

I'm not totally sure of the rule, once again. I was just told this by another mer. If you're going to VB, I suggest maybe starting at the North End, where there are fewer tourists and lifeguards.

Mermaid Annariea
07-16-2012, 01:56 AM
ohh. i also just read your other comments (i had posted that before reading the 2nd page), but that stinks :(
i practically live part-time in vb, so i hope they havent banned mermaiding.

MermaidAliyah
07-16-2012, 05:58 PM
Me too. I tend to go there to relax but what if I want to slip on my tail and swim out there. Its sad we dont have any better places to really go

Sea Pearl
07-17-2012, 08:57 PM
That's really sad that they are starting to ban mermaiding in various beaches and public pools :( And it can be a problem for people who don't live by the ocean and have to rely on public pools unless they have their own. I hope it doesn't keep happening.

michellerobison
07-17-2012, 09:50 PM
Maybe the places that have bans don't understand what mermaiding is. Maybe if the mer could take extra time to educate them and maybe schedule times they would be in tail,it might put the managers of the facility and life guards at ease... Maybe the spontanious showing up in tail and lack of education has left them ill at ease...
I'm sure it can cause a disturbance to see someone in tail and suddenly you have a small crowd gathering,maybe it's distracting.. Maybe once they're educated on it, they might devise a sign that lets people know a mer or aquatic performer or whatever they may choose to call you, could let people know so hopefully it would minimize any potential distractign situations. I group of people spontaniously gathering could be distracting to lifeguards,if they don't know the situation. They could possibly assign a specific area so it won't be a surprise,they'll kinda have a heads up...
Hopefully working together can be beneficial for all...plus a blanket liabilty form like th eone already posted could be a good idea too.

New York Mermaid
07-17-2012, 10:30 PM
well the reason apparently cause VA beach has RIPTIDES and quite alot of them too so i totally understand why..
http://hamptonroads.com/2012/06/high-ripcurrent-risk-virginia-beach-today

Mermaid Marla
07-17-2012, 10:35 PM
Just a quick FYI everyone... I recently read that YMCA is banning mermaiding/freediving mostly due to the holding of one's breath underwater. They actually had a man die while practicing breath holding in shallow water. They are basically trying to ban people swimming underwater all together (ridiculous). They also said they didn't want to have people with tails encouraging kids to swim with their legs bound.... I don't know about you but every video I've seen of kids swimming around in tails/monofins, etc they are usually outswimming all of us!

michellerobison
07-18-2012, 12:55 AM
Just a quick FYI everyone... I recently read that YMCA is banning mermaiding/freediving mostly due to the holding of one's breath underwater. They actually had a man die while practicing breath holding in shallow water. They are basically trying to ban people swimming underwater all together (ridiculous). They also said they didn't want to have people with tails encouraging kids to swim with their legs bound.... I don't know about you but every video I've seen of kids swimming around in tails/monofins, etc they are usually outswimming all of us!

Might be a good thing ....you know what put the "p" in ool! ;)

That's why our next house must have a pool!

merboy78xy
07-18-2012, 03:16 AM
Hey Lanai--

is that other male mer from NYC Me?!? :D

... and HEY! (acts all offended) what's wrong with being a male mer?! hehe

Mermaid Fenicia
07-18-2012, 03:47 AM
Here in Antwerp (Belgium) it's not even aloud to swim with anything that covers your knees and the underside of your legs. So no tails here in the public pools :( In most public pools you aren't even aloud to use duo-fins and monofins. That makes it very hard to find a pool where I can practice. :( I've finely found one and it's about 3,50 deep on 1 end. :)

Spindrift
07-18-2012, 10:55 AM
Here in Antwerp (Belgium) it's not even aloud to swim with anything that covers your knees and the underside of your legs. So no tails here in the public pools :( In most public pools you aren't even aloud to use duo-fins and monofins. That makes it very hard to find a pool where I can practice. :( I've finely found one and it's about 3,50 deep on 1 end. :)

Wow! How times have changed lol.

Merman Dan
07-18-2012, 11:15 AM
Just a quick FYI everyone... I recently read that YMCA is banning mermaiding/freediving mostly due to the holding of one's breath underwater.

Blame "hypoxic training".

"A method... is hypoxic training. The theory is that modifying the muscles’ response in an anaerobic (without oxygen) environment will lead to enhanced performance. There are two types of hypoxic training – static breath holding and dynamic breath holding... Both methods of breath holding are dangerous and can lead to a condition called shallow water blackout (SWB).

The YMCA Lifeguarding textbook On the Guard II states “Do not allow swimmers to swim underwater or to hold their breath during recreational periods.” "

from The Redwoods Group Insurance Program for YMCAs RISK MANAGEMENT ALERT (http://redwoodsgroup.com/YMCA/Y_RMA_BreathHolding_3.24.08.pdf) (pdf)

Nykur
07-18-2012, 11:22 AM
Luckily the beach where our beach house is, is almost deserted! No one can see me swimming in the reefs, jet the few that do know about the beach does tend to stare (rudely) at mers.

Merman Dan
07-18-2012, 11:46 AM
I guess I need a pontoon boat so I can go out to Belews Lake (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belews_Lake) for a swim.

Mermaid Star
07-18-2012, 12:57 PM
Honestly, if it isn't posted, pretend you don't know. The person that someone heard this from may not have been as strong a swimmer and would cause some concern to the lifeguards. Swim like you normally would but before you get into the ocean, if you have never done it before, Know that it is much harder to move with the current pushing against you. Be smart and know your abilities and the conditions. Take a safety swimmer and show you are taking precautions and you should be fine. The worst they can do is tell you to come in and you can take pictures on the beach with the tourists instead. :)

malinghi
07-18-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm kinda torn, because obviously I want mermaiding to be permitted at beaches and pools, but the fact is I'd be a hypocrite if I just say those people were being thoughtless and unreasonable. I was a lifeguard for two years, and while no one ever tried to swim in a tail at my pool, I already know that we didn't allow basically anything in the pools- flotation devices, toys, swim aids, fins, none of them.

Then again, that kind of policy probably isn't the norm at most pools, many of which do allow things like swim fins. While our policy didn't discriminate against people in tails since we simply didn't allow anything, the same can't be said for pools that allow fins but not tails.

Mermaid Kuruyami
07-19-2012, 03:33 AM
That's not cool! I don't want it to be banned. Not before I've even started...aww shmucks! DX

Mermaid Cascada
07-27-2012, 10:30 AM
I haven't even made my tail yet and places are banning mermaiding/mermaning!!!???!?!?

MerAnthony
07-27-2012, 02:25 PM
From a few places that I have been they had told me that using a monofin is like using flippers and some but not all ban flippers but are allowed to use anything else. I still don't understand why and to me it makes no sence .

Mermaid Miel
07-27-2012, 10:32 PM
Luckily most of the pools/beaches in my area understand that people need somewhere to train using swim-aids... the only bann I've heard of locally is the brand new State Swim center in Marion banning the wearing of cotton and velvet, t-shirts or streetclothes in the pools. The why there is completely understandable... such fabrics shed fibers in chlorine pools and clog the filters. So I wont be wearing a stretch velvet tail to there... That's okay.
My local pool even has scuba training lessons... so banning flippers seems kinda silly.

I think sometimes you have to weigh up whether the pool is a training/swim safety lessons pool or a purely recreational pool.
If it is the first then the rules need to be relaxed for swim aids, with the understanding that there are fully qualified lifeguards and swimtutors.
If it is the second, stricter rules for patron safety and less trained lifeguards might be more the norm.

From the sounds of it a lot of the banns/rules come from misconceptions via the safety risks of mermaiding... In which case, sitting down to calmly educate the boss/manager on the mechanics of mermaid tails and the Dolphin-Kick would be the best way to go.

Mermaid Hamant
07-27-2012, 11:10 PM
I think that one of the main reasons places are banning mermaiding is because they don't want inexperienced children to copy tail swimming without the proper training and get hurt. Swimming in tails has been pretty popular this summer, and a lot of the new mers excited by the novelty of it all may fizzle out in a short amount of time. Maybe when this happens, the rules will become more relaxed?

Usagi
12-05-2012, 02:30 PM
I know this thread is old, but I was just at the Y and asked about the monofin and they said it's okay. I was like, sweet! And the lady at the desk was asking me all sorts of questions Haha I forgot to ask about the actual tail, though. But the website says nothing below the knees, so probably not /:

Mermaid Fenicia
12-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Same here in Antwerp (Belgium), sydthefairebrat :(

Usagi
12-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Ugh!! It's so dumb! maybe after being in there a few times, I'll sneak in with it. And tell them my life depends on it! Haha do you at least get to wear your monofin?

Mer_Adella
12-05-2012, 03:49 PM
See I live in MI most of our lakes are "unsupervised" I guess you could say. They have little flags on Lake Michigan that tell people "your good to swim" "swim at own risk" or "you'll die if you swim" basically. So as far as lakes go, no one really says anything. Now as far as pools. Most pools around me do not want scuba gear (tanks if dropped, slammed, or even brushed against pool will damage the walls/floor) and I can understand that. I went to my old college to ask about swimming in my tail and/or monofin and the lady looked at me like I was crazy. I then explained to her and she had to call her boss to have him come out and me explain it all over again. They finally agreed that I would have to prove to them that I could first swim, then that I could swim in a monofin, then swim in a monofin 2 laps around the pool (to show stamina), and then and only then would they allow me to swim with a tail. BUT I couldn't swim when there were children around for fear that they would tie their legs together and try and swim.

I still haven't gone and done all my "proving" to them just because it will take a lot of time and they have so many restrictions. We will see if I can find a different pool (a friends private pool) or something else for the winter time.

Mermaid Fenicia
12-05-2012, 03:53 PM
@ sydthefairebrat:yes, I can use my monofins to practice ;)

Usagi
12-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Wow, so much just for wanting to wear a tail. -_- did you try the whole liability waiver thing?Fenecia- so then it's mostly just the tail thing, I guess. But swimming with the monofin should be a good workout, right? :)

Usagi
12-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Wow, so much just for wanting to wear a tail. -_- did you try the whole liability waiver thing?
Fenecia- so then it's mostly just the tail thing, I guess. But swimming with the monofin should be a good workout, right? :)

Mermaid Fenicia
12-05-2012, 05:51 PM
yes, it is :)

Moongazer
12-05-2012, 07:19 PM
I know in Canada there are certain pools which ban flippers of any kind, mainly because they don't want kids to hurt other kids with them.

The places that I swim at have more then one pool and thus, allow the use of flippers as there are many lifeguards around. However if it gets too busy I have been asked to take it off and wait until it's not so busy.

I just need to make sure I read the pool rules before I head to a new one.

Blondie
12-05-2012, 08:13 PM
I'm a lifeguard so I can tell you there are reasonable means to outlaw mermaiding.

First of all, it's a hazard. You're binding your legs together. Obviously most mers understand this and know how to swim like this. But that doesn't mean everyone. I can just see it in my head someone in a mermaid costume for the first time flopping into the water and not realizing how to swim in it. Then they sink. Then if there's not lifeguard, you can drown and the place is known for the drowning mermaid incident. They might also get sued for not having a lifeguard. But if there is a lifeguard, then they have to save the drowning mer. Getting them to the surface of the water wouldn't be bad. But if they're unconscious and you have to pull them out of the pool. That's a challenge especially if they're wearing a heavy silicone tail (I can't even pick up Nerine's tail with out a challenge. I tried to at our meet up) Also, pulling someone out of the pool is a delicate matter for a lifeguard. You have to expect a head, back or neck injury in which you have to stabilize them and make sure they do not move their spine.
At the pool/waterpark I work at, we do not allow monofins as well. For the same reason. It's an obstruction in the rescue process and a possible danger for the one swimming in it.

Basically, places do NOT want to get sued for something like this. Which I understand. People sue over everything these days. So to avoid any problems, they just ban them. Easier said than done.

I'm just trying to give the other side of the story since I am a lifeguard and I've dealt with people in monofins before. It breaks my mer heart to tell them no but I'd rather keep my job and my waterpark not get sued or in the newspaper...

AnnaAbyss
12-06-2012, 01:32 AM
It's basically free diving but with a fancy costume, if you get my 'drift'....Fail xD.

Usagi
12-06-2012, 03:08 AM
It's basically free diving but with a fancy costume, if you get my 'drift'....Fail xD. Haha! I "sea" what you did there.

Merman Andrew
02-19-2016, 08:48 AM
I'm a lifeguard so I can tell you there are reasonable means to outlaw mermaiding.

First of all, it's a hazard. You're binding your legs together. Obviously most mers understand this and know how to swim like this. But that doesn't mean everyone. I can just see it in my head someone in a mermaid costume for the first time flopping into the water and not realizing how to swim in it. Then they sink. Then if there's not lifeguard, you can drown and the place is known for the drowning mermaid incident. They might also get sued for not having a lifeguard. But if there is a lifeguard, then they have to save the drowning mer.

The lifeguard's job is to rescue anyone who is drowning, so why should it matter if they are wearing a tail or not? It is just as easy for someone who is an inexperienced swimmer going into the deep end for the first time to drown so why should you discriminate based on what you are wearing on your legs? A drowning incident could happen just as easily to patrons without a tail as those with.

As for when a pool doesn't have a life guard on duty, when wouldn't a public pool have a lifeguard on duty? If a pool didn't have a life guard on duty and someone drowned, they would be in a lot of trouble legally.

There are rules that a pool can put in place around tail swimming - for example all tail swimmers must be supervised, or must only use the shallow end of the pool (in which case you could just stand up if you got into trouble), or swimmers who have passed a swim test can be given wrist bands and only these swimmers are permitted to use their tails in the pool.

I realise it's just easier to make an outright ban but I think it's also lazy to do so. The demand and interest in mer tail swimming is only growing and becoming more popular so it is becoming increasingly unfair to those who wish to swim in tails to turn them away.

I'd like to know your thoughts on this (what I've said above) because having to deal with all these outright bans where pools are not willing to listen to our views on this at all is becoming really frustrating, and I'd really like to think that there must be a way to turn them around I just need to know what could help.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Merman Storm
02-19-2016, 09:48 AM
Silicone tails are not heavy once in the water. If someone gets in trouble while wearing a tail, its because their legs are bound together, not because its silicone. A fabric tail can be just as much an issue as any other.

I have swum in 6 pools.Only one had a lifeguard; the park and rec pool. That one only allowed tail swimming because Sheores Entertainment had rented the pool. Normally, they do not allow it. The pools where no one told me I could not tail swim, and had no lifeguard, are: My home pool, a pool on a cruise ship, two hotel pools, and the pool at 24 hour fitness.

Reasons for tail bans: One is Lazy, sort of. It would increase the workload of the lifeguard, as they now have to pay extra attention to the tail swimmer while still giving the same attention to everyone else.
Next: Liability. Even if tail swimming could be shown to be safer than normal swimming, as soon as someone has an accident, the pool gets sued for allowing the tail. Even if they have you sign a release before swimming, they get sued for allowing you to sign the release!

Now, the other side. Say a child sees a tail and wants one. They are told that first they need to be a good swimmer. The child dives into swimming lessons, pays close attention and becomes a good swimmer. Now lets say the child was told tails are banned from the pool. The child does not pay attention in swimming class, does not become a good swimmer, and has an accident. Do the parents have a case that their child was injured because the pool banned tails?

Also: What do pools do when a monoplegic or paraplegic person comes to the pool? These are people who have only one, or no working legs. In the US, by law, they must have access to the pool. But I am not sure what limits pools put on them once they are in the pool.

I can see the conversation:

"Do you allow paraplegics in your pool?"
"Yes"
"And you allow them to swim, unassisted, even though they have no use of their legs?"
"Yes, if they can pass the swimming test"
"Excellent. Do you allow use of mermaid tails?"
"No, they are dangerous"
"Why are they dangerous?"
"Because when you wear then you do not have use of your.... er....ah......"

What happens next depends on the person; either reasonable conversation, or a massive drama bubble. They could also say the paraplegics are allowed to swim because its the law, and otherwise they would be banned as well.

AniaR
02-19-2016, 11:03 AM
Leomer and storm have either of you swam in a silicone tail before??? Your assumptions aren't all correct where do you get your info from??

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

AniaR
02-19-2016, 11:05 AM
And PS we don't need to resurrect 4 year old threads when there are threads that already cover this newer. You're replying to members who aren't active

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Merman Andrew
02-19-2016, 11:52 PM
Leomer and storm have either of you swam in a silicone tail before??? Your assumptions aren't all correct where do you get your info from??
I admit I haven't, and I have decided to retract my statement above about silicone tails. I misread the OP which was pointing out that mers with silicone tails are much harder to pull out of the water because of the weight of the tail. I still believe that it is more likely for someone who is new to mer swimming will own a fabric tail than a silicone tail, which don't have the same weight problems as a silicone tail.

Merman Andrew
02-20-2016, 12:10 AM
Also I'm aware this is an old post and I probably won't get a response, however Blondie is a lifeguard and I am asking because I want to get a lifeguard's view on why they think tails are so dangerous. There seem to be legitimate concerns and I am trying to understand them.

AniaR
02-20-2016, 02:59 PM
Merman chatfish if a lifeguard and has weighed in a few times and so are several other active mers

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk