PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Mermaid Lei Loni
07-19-2012, 01:06 PM
Hello every-mer!

I'm from the fabulous (but very dry) state of Utah. I have been mermaiding for about a year now, but it seems like I've been a mer all my life. I've been drawn to the water since I was a little girl. I absolutely adore mermaiding, and I would rather spend the day in my tail than anywhere else. I love being able to brighten people's day, and I love adding a little extra magic to the lives of those I come in contact with. I strive to share my magic and whimsy with everyone (mermaid or otherwise) I come in contact with. It brings me great joy!

I am completely obsessed with mermaids. My poor husband has to sleep in a mermaid themed bedroom. (I will upload pictures sometime!) I probably go out swimming in my tail at the local pool 3-4 times a week. Since I've started mermaiding, I have even had some friends swim on board with me and we have started hiring ourselves out for parties, events, and publicity stunts. We can often be found frequenting local pools, rivers, streams, parks, fountains, etc. Our little group here is called Mermaids of the Great Salt Lake. We are currently working on putting up a facebook page, and we have some photoshoots coming up so we will be more official by the end of next week. Once I have the pictures and websites up, I will upload them here too!

I am so looking forward to meeting everyone here! I have been on the site a few times, but haven't had the time to introduce myself. I can't wait to spend more time in contact with all of you wonderful mermaids, and I can't wait to hear back from you!

Best Fishes!

xoxo,

Mermaid Lei Loni

Lyna
07-19-2012, 04:56 PM
awesome! welcome Lei Loni!! i joined about 2 weeks ago and I think you will be absolutely thrilled at the support and resources you will find here. joining this community has been life changing, and i have never been so happy and excited for days on end as i have been since finding my fellow mers!

deepblue
07-19-2012, 06:07 PM
Welcome! :)