PDA

View Full Version : HELLO.... greetings from the alien world!!!... lolz jk

Mermaid Zoey
07-19-2012, 08:13 PM
Hi, I'm Mermaid Zoey! I LOVE mermaiding!!! I got into mermaiding by always being in the water. My parents call me a fish XD My friend Nyx introduced me to this because I loved swimming (: I just recently bought a monofin and I am planning to make a tail with the color red in it ((: I don't know what kind of fish yet. but hopefully i'll find the perfect match ((: Guess what guys??? lolz I love girls like i'm supposed to love boys.... ((: anyways it's nice to meeting you all!!! i love all my fellow mermaids!! <33 peace-out!!!!!!

Nyx
07-19-2012, 08:17 PM
Hey thur zooeeyyy
'bout time!

Mermaid Zoey
07-19-2012, 09:30 PM
Lolz. Ikr XD Mermaid time!!!! :D
"let's go to the pool! It'll be fun!"
(BOOM!!!! <--- Thunder)
"OOO just ignore that we will be fine!"
(gets to pool and I am in water with monofin.)
(ZAP!!! <---- lightening strikes)
(me and Nyx are running for our dear lives)
XD ^ True Story! (:

Thalassa
07-19-2012, 09:32 PM
Lolz. Ikr XD Mermaid time!!!! :D
"let's go to the pool! It'll be fun!"
(BOOM!!!! <--- Thunder)
"OOO just ignore that we will be fine!"
(gets to pool and I am in water with monofin.)
(ZAP!!! <---- lightening strikes)
(me and Nyx are running for our dear lives)
XD ^ True Story! (:

Have no idea why this story made me laugh so hard...XD

Nyx
07-19-2012, 09:35 PM
Oh gosh it was terrifying
You should have been there Thalassa
You would have died laughing.
I had never seen someone take a monofin off and jump out of the water in less than five seconds XD

Mermaid Zoey
07-19-2012, 09:38 PM
Hahahahahaha I was scared XD and it was more like 2 seconds XD hahaha dang thn we both ran up the street XD hahahaha

Lyna
07-19-2012, 11:55 PM
haha you're so cute. welcome little flounder!

Merman Dan
07-20-2012, 12:02 AM
Welcome!

Lightning, eh? That sounds like something from my undersea D&D game, as the party has encountered a covey of storm hags, a stormfire hag, brimstone hag, and firewater hag that live on a floating cloud island called Cloudsea.

Mermaid Zoey
07-20-2012, 01:34 AM
Hehehes thank u!!! <33

Mermaid Zoey
07-20-2012, 01:36 AM
Lolz sounds interesting ((: and yes lightning
:-O scared me right out of my mermaid-self and thts not easy to do :-O Lolz it struck so close tht was the scary part XD

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
07-20-2012, 03:06 AM
Welcome, Mermaid Zoey! Always nice to meet someone else from the Chesapeake pod, and also, I think you're supposed to love girls... you wouldn't be you if you didn't (also an attitude I'm familiar with... I just got in from a Karaoke night hosted by drag queens).

Mermaid Zoey
07-20-2012, 01:00 PM
Omg!! Lolz thts sooo cool!!! ((: Lolz well I'm happy I'm supposed to bc I do anyways :p hehehes