PDA

View Full Version : WAIT...hello? ~ Jules & Ocean

Kiule Moana
07-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Tending to the blisters along my foot, as well as scraping out the remaining product from 'all~faithful' aloe jar.

Jello! I'm Kiule

Chocolate brown curly haired girl with green eyes and a passion for saving the sea. Now I've found an online resource which educates me about a sport that can contribute volunteer work at local aquariums & lagoon centers! I'm a young girl who is looking to turn a child~hood dream into a reality...sweet!

I have recently bought (Kudos to lemonade stand money...) the 'Merfin Package' in Aqua~Marine from Oceanika Merfins. Monofin is made out of recycled rubbers. A couple weeks ago, I made a project to sew a carrying case much like Oceanika's 'Merbag' which is coming in November, but I needed mine sooner. It has backpack straps and a water~proof zipper. I'm so stoked I found a site that will teach me about mermaiding!

Thank you (thank you thank you thank you),

~Kiule Moana (Jules & Ocean)

Nyx
07-19-2012, 08:37 PM
Welcome!

Mermaid Saphira
07-19-2012, 09:43 PM
Welcome to the forum! :)

deepblue
07-19-2012, 09:48 PM
Welcome!

AniaR
07-19-2012, 09:57 PM
welcome!!!

Merman_Shawn
07-19-2012, 11:28 PM
Welcome! :D

Lyna
07-19-2012, 11:54 PM
welcome honey! yes, this site has so much resources and support you will find yourself dumbfounded that you ever lived before.

Merman Dan
07-20-2012, 12:03 AM
Welcome!

Kiule Moana
07-24-2012, 08:11 PM
Thank you so much everyone :)

Mermaid Kassandra
07-25-2012, 08:20 AM
Welcome!!!!!:D
I really love what you want to do!And I think that it's a wonderful idea to start using Monofin made out of recycled rubbers it would be extremly useful for saving oceans!
I saw long time ago, an article on a newspaper that was telling something about an enoemous island made of bottles and any other plastic waste coming from the mainland; you can not even imagine how many ocean creatures die because of this waste of plastic that are often toxic...

Kiule Moana
08-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Thanks merlia :) I'm enjoying Oceanika's monofin so much, especially after I heard it's enviro~healthy! Its the worst hearing stories about animal~killing waste, but shortly afterwards you hear a story of someone saving a baby seal & such, which cheers me up!! Hopefully the inspiration you mers create will make me the girl who saves the sea creature next time :)