PDA

View Full Version : Fish Butts! The official brand of tails sold by Mermaid Parties!

FishButts
07-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Hi everyone! Stephanie (you may also know me by Stevi) here! I wanted to tell everyone I've officially separated my tail making from the Mermaid Parties I host here in Colorado Springs. I have a new facebook page and website dedicated solely to selling tails and tops. Mermaid Parties website and facebook are now officially only for booking parties.
Check out the new facebook and website for future tail postings from Fish Butts! :D

www.facebook.com/fishbuttsforsale

www.fish-butts.com

Thanks everyone for your support in getting me this far! I'm super excited!

Merman Dan
07-21-2012, 08:58 PM
Now we need Barnes & Barnes to record a.... flip-side... of their wondrous hit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTpUVAcvWfU

FishButts
07-21-2012, 09:06 PM
lol that's funny Aeolius! :D

AniaR
07-21-2012, 09:30 PM
so awesome, congrats stef

FishButts
07-21-2012, 09:39 PM
Thank you Raina! I'm so excited about it. I found out there's another Mermaid Parties in Florida who do what I do but no realistic tails and I kinda wanted an original brand name for my tails, especially since I'm working on a silicone tail :D

Thalassa
07-21-2012, 10:49 PM
How fun! I can't wait to see your silicone version, and I've followed your "Fish-Butts" page on Facebook. Congratulations on your new company!

Merman Dan
07-21-2012, 11:17 PM
Sometimes when a name gnaws at the back of your noggin, you have to act on it. :) I remember driving down the road, one day, and I was thinking squid...medieval... medieval...squid... SQUIDIEVAL! I ran home and registered the URL, to practice with WordPress.

FishButts
07-22-2012, 02:17 AM
Actually, I have to give credit to my boyfriend Jamie for the name :D He has called me fish butt since I started doing the mermaid thing and he asked me one day if he could tell people when they ask what I do for a living that I make "fish butts" lol so I just had to use it. The cutest thing about it is, he's never seen Aquamarine, he came up with that all on his own :D

Mermaid Marissa
07-22-2012, 11:06 AM
Love it Steph! Congrats :D and I love the name :lol:

Mermaid Saphira
07-22-2012, 12:07 PM
:lol: Love the name!

Mermaid Aurora
07-22-2012, 03:35 PM
so excited to get my fish butt(;

Winged Mermaid
07-22-2012, 03:35 PM
SUCH a cute name! I love it!! I changed the info and links on the tailmakers page, and then name on the forums/review system will be changed shortly. Also if you like I can change your Mermaid Parties username to FishButts and/or even merge the accounts. I'd be no trouble :)

FishButts
07-22-2012, 10:16 PM
SUCH a cute name! I love it!! I changed the info and links on the tailmakers page, and then name on the forums/review system will be changed shortly. Also if you like I can change your Mermaid Parties username to FishButts and/or even merge the accounts. I'd be no trouble :)

Thank you for doing that! I really appreciate it! And it's ok, I don't need to merge them. The Mermaid Parties is just local, but my tails I sell world wide. I don't mind keeping them separate :) Not many Colorado Springs Mers on here :) but it's all good. :D Thanks again! That's awesome!

Little_Orca
07-23-2012, 02:07 AM
Had to add that a friend of mine has ben calling me a "Fish Butt" for years. *Giggle* I was my nickname over our WoW Ventrillo chat.

FishButts
07-23-2012, 03:07 AM
Had to add that a friend of mine has ben calling me a "Fish Butt" for years. *Giggle* I was my nickname over our WoW Ventrillo chat.

That's super cute! :D