PDA

View Full Version : Colour inspiration!

Madison
07-22-2012, 07:21 PM
I was reading through the forum and noticed some people asking which colour they should pick for their tails. As I can see this is a question every mermaid/merman has to ask her/himself one day, I thought reading other peoples thoughts and ideas about colours could maybe help to get some inspiration, hence this questionnaire :)

- What colour is your tail?
- What did you use as inspiration to come up with the colour pattern of your tail?
- Have you got any advice for others to get inspiration from?
- If you own multiple tails or ever painted your tail; is there a colour you would never pick again, or even regret picking (maybe because it was hard to paint over or just didn't suit you?)?
- Is there a colour/pattern you would never, ever advise anyone to get because it just doesn't work for anyone?
- Anything else you think someone should take in account when picking a colour? (for example, does a certain colour tail make your bum look huge ;) et cetera)

Mermaid Aurora
07-22-2012, 08:39 PM
Even though I don't have a tail yet, I'll answer this.

- What colour is your tail?
will be all shades of blue, from light aqua to deep midnight blue, and black.
- What did you use as inspiration to come up with the colour pattern of your tail?
My beta fish, Bruce!
- Have you got any advice for others to get inspiration from?
favorite sea creatures, clothing, or art.
- If you own multiple tails or ever painted your tail; is there a colour you would never pick again, or even regret picking (maybe because it was hard to paint over or just didn't suit you?)?
Not applicable (:
- Is there a colour/pattern you would never, ever advise anyone to get because it just doesn't work for anyone?
everyone will have their own colours that work for them
- Anything else you think someone should take in account when picking a colour? (for example, does a certain colour tail make your bum look huge ;) et cetera)
No idea, lol

Hope I helped!

Madison
07-24-2012, 08:03 PM
Thanks for you reply :D
Even though I started the topic, I unfortunately can not contribute myself since I don't have a tail yet x)