PDA

View Full Version : Bracelet almost done

michellerobison
07-25-2012, 12:18 AM
Waiting for clasp and I have to solder the link pins in and permanently mount the opal crystal...

Mermaid Marissa
07-25-2012, 03:40 PM
that's gorgeous!

Anya
07-25-2012, 05:39 PM
absolutely stunning!!

michellerobison
07-26-2012, 12:12 AM
Thanks,I got it finished now, basically added the clasp. The glass is an opal crystal... I wanted to get it done for the show this week end. Any mers in Detroit area,the show is in Orchard Lake Fri-Sat-Sun. Hope to see some Great Lakes pod members!

Lyna
07-26-2012, 10:51 AM
ooh!! are these going to be one of a kind pieces you're creating? or are you making several? and how can i get my fluke on some of your shiny's???

michellerobison
07-26-2012, 11:20 AM
ooh!! are these going to be one of a kind pieces you're creating? or are you making several? and how can i get my fluke on some of your shiny's???
sure I can do your fluke on one,all I need is a picture. I do each one individually so they're all different. If you look at the other post, where I posted a picture of a wax that I lost,you can see it's a bit different. I only do them as one of a kind, mostly on order.I did this one for an upcoming show and to experiment with this design idea of mermaids and creatures under glass to simulate under water...

Lyna
07-26-2012, 11:27 AM
yea i saw the other thread..... by fluke on...i meant hands on...gues mmy play on words failed. i love the mermaid and sea turtles..because my besties favorite animal is turtles. so we collect turtle stuff, mermaids, and giraffes. do you have a store? or is everything custom designed?

michellerobison
08-18-2012, 07:53 PM
I do only one of a kinds,I have a studio that I work out ofand do art shows and I do take commissions. I used to have a store but it was lost in a fire...
I'm working on an octopus bracelet ,tenticles will curl around fingers like rings and have mermaids on it! Stay tuned!

http://www.picturetrail.com/michellerobison (http://www.picturetrail.com/michellerobison)

Lyna
08-18-2012, 11:20 PM
do you make anything just to have on hand for people to buy though? i'm not the most creative...