PDA

View Full Version : Salute All.

Aniganatis
07-29-2011, 03:06 PM
Salute, Hello. :) I'm Anigantis, ( Ani-ga-na-tis ) and there isn't really much to know about me except I'm a secretive person and keep things about me to me. I'm a good artist, swimmer, knowledge seeker, otherkin, and a witch. I am so happy to find this site for I like to work with my hands and this is just perfect for me. I love the water, yet sometimes I can't be the way I wish to be while around mundanes so I decided to make my own tails and creations. I find it pretty fun and a way to make money and people happy. I'm a nursing student and an army brat and I really don't do well with things like this soo... lets write a list! ;)

Name: Anigantis " meaning Rain yet spelled Rayne in English"
Culture ( I know you saw the name and was like, wtf?? ) : Multiracial: Native American, Italian, West Indian
From: New York City, Bronx and Queens. Moved to Virginia.
Hobbies: Martial Arts, Crafts, swordsmanship + weapons, Wicca
Favorite Sweets: CHOCOLATE!!!!! >:3
Type of Mermaid: Healer, Guardian, Warrior

Princess Kae-Leah
07-29-2011, 04:46 PM
Welcome dahling!

Aniganatis
07-29-2011, 08:26 PM
Namaste! :)

Spindrift
07-29-2011, 09:59 PM
Army brat, hmm? Where else have you lived?
Also, I heard from L. Frank Baum once that witches don't like water. :P

Aniganatis
07-30-2011, 09:56 PM
My mom didn't live on the base. She went to war and came back to be stationed in Virginia. And I LOVE water. :3. Hate tea and incense though. HAHAHA I'm a horrible excuse for a witch.

Mia
07-31-2011, 11:03 PM
Not nessecarily true... I know one who's allergic to sage. Talk about bad vibes.
By the way, love the pic!

Aniganatis
08-01-2011, 12:05 AM
I know, I was joking.. -.- And thanks. I didn't want a sea theme like SO MANY PEOPLE HERE!!! :mad: I like to stand out. >:]. It's of a broken yet fixed doll. Super awesome and different.

Winged Mermaid
08-08-2011, 03:01 PM
Welcome welcome Anigantis! Do you like Virginia more as opposed to the city? More nature, green and all that? I'm from West Virgina originally and I know when I moved the first thing I missed was the trees and all the green!

Aniganatis
08-31-2011, 02:14 PM
Umm... :no-no: I LOVE the city. I a city girl and it's to quiet and not enough diversity here. Really angers me. I need diversity. But I do like the facts that I can see the stars here though. You can't see stars in the city and I actually went to a farm and got chased by a chicken... >.> was... really... weird..