PDA

View Full Version : Trying to keep myself healthy

AniaR
07-29-2012, 07:01 PM
So, I started a public blog to help keep me motivated with my health issues. Sort of, set up my goals but keep myself accountable by being public. I also hope to network with people. You dont need a tumblr account to follow, you can just bookmark. There's an "ask" function as well where you can ask questions or send me things without a tumblr account too. ANyway... http://livingwithpain.tumblr.com/

Princess Kae-Leah
07-29-2012, 07:27 PM
That's a great idea! I, too, have been trying to improve my health lately, so I think I can relate. I've been dealing with my stress by meditating, and trying to do the best I can in the water by doing leg exercises, which isn't much I know, but I've trying very, very, very hard to come to terms with my unique place in the mer-community by just doing my best. I am so inspired by mers like you, Alasea, and Iona/WM who have health problems but try your best to not let it rule your life and stand in your way. I still MANY have obstacles and limitations(my dislike of public pools, for example is keeping me from getting deeper into walter-walking, for example), but I am finally realizing that most people have always accepted me, but I couldn't shake my insecurities.