PDA

View Full Version : Am I over excited?

Mermaid Cascada
07-31-2012, 12:23 PM
So I ordered my clay from monstermakers.com on Saturday and I believe it is Tuesday. I am only posting this because I am a total spaz and I just have to say I cannot wait until it gets here! I have bugged my mom about it so much that she won't even talk to me about it :p Have any of you been this excited over something? If yes then please spill the beans :p

Thalassa
07-31-2012, 12:27 PM
My first tail, I'm so excited! I'm jumping out of my skin waiting for progress and shipping updates! :p I seriously check my email about twice every 10 minutes! ;-)

Ever wish someone would invent transporters or something so we wouldn't have to wait for shipping? ;)

Mermaid Saphira
07-31-2012, 12:30 PM
Ever wish someone would invent transporters or something so we wouldn't have to wait for shipping? ;)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :D

Sea Pearl
07-31-2012, 02:39 PM
Shipping can be the hardest part of waiting sometimes I think!

Lyna
07-31-2012, 02:44 PM
i'm the same way waiting for my mertailor tail. (of course it's over 6 weeks late already and with no shipping date in sight...) but yea. I should have my mermaid parties tail tomorrow. but i have to do some alterations on the monofin to go inside of it yet. in the meantime, i've been occupying my time by making jewelry and tops to go with my tails for upcoming photoshoots. i'm going to need another closet to store it all in soon.

Mermaid Annariea
07-31-2012, 07:56 PM
YESYESYES.
my first mermaid tail. i think ill have it sometime in august hopefully, and im EXTREMELY excited. like i seriously cant wait. im waiting on updates and everything, and my poor boyfriend hears me talk about it every day xD
I JUST CANT WAIT. haha.

& lyna, i hope you get that mertailors one... but if you dont, you should report it.

Mermaid Cascada
08-01-2012, 06:54 PM
OMG!! The clay is still not here! I ordered it on saturday and its almost thursday! Should I be worried?

Raina Matthews
08-01-2012, 07:53 PM
If you ordered on Saturday, then it's likely the order won't have been processed until monday at the earliest. it's also very unlikely to have shipped before then also.

you should have received an order confirmation, and a shipment confirmation/tracking number. That'll tell you where the package is currently, and when it's likely to be delivered. If you got neither of those, then there's a high possibility the order never went through :)

Lyna
08-02-2012, 10:35 AM
well i got my second tail orderd yesterday! i still have to do some work to the monofin before i try it out.
but the mertailor one i bought in march still isnt here with no shipping date being suggested either.
just breathe....and go for a swim. you'll get there.
or you can just give up and order one from mermaid parties/fish butts like i did. :D

Mermaid Cascada
08-09-2012, 08:14 PM
I got my clay today :D ( a week later) But I ordered another 50 lbs because I thought the other order didn't work so now I'm going to have 100lbs of clay :p