PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Magic Tail

Mermaid Saphira
08-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Hello! I was curious to know if anymer would be willing to sell their mermaid magictail. I need the tail to be a large with a medium to a large foot pocket (monofin). I would apperciate if you are selling the top as well, but if not it's okay. Any color, (preferably blue). If you have 1 u r interested in selling please comment below with pictures and a price!! ThanQ :)

PS: Up for exchanges as well :D

Mermaid Saphira
08-01-2012, 04:57 PM
I need to find a magic tail ASAP as I am now allowed to read to the kids at the library but can not wait for the long shipping or the cost! Please help ;)

Mermaid Azira
08-01-2012, 05:40 PM
I have a medium one, with a unused skin, but not large. Sorry

Mermaid Saphira
08-01-2012, 05:43 PM
u don't think it would stretch enough do u?

Mermaid Azira
08-01-2012, 06:01 PM
Probably not. I am 4 foot 9 and it is a little small for me. And only the skin is new. My first skin came with a rip so I was sent a new one. The monofin and top have been used about 5 times.
Good Luck finding one though!

Mermaid Saphira
08-01-2012, 06:02 PM
ahh, okay well thanQ anyway ;)

Mermaid Azira
08-01-2012, 06:06 PM
I would really not suggest a magictail.

Mermaid Saphira
08-01-2012, 06:09 PM
I would really not suggest a magictail.

May I ask why? I have heard nothing by good things from them and I ask a few of my trusted mer friends who own them that said they love them! They also have great customer service

Mermaid Azira
08-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Both my friend and I have one and ours both frayed during the first swim. And believe me I was so careful not to rub it against anything.

Mermaid Saphira
08-01-2012, 06:17 PM
Both my friend and I have one and ours both frayed during the first swim. And believe me I was so careful not to rub it against anything.

thats odd, never heard of that happening before. If it frayed at the fluke it's fine as I plan on sewing it shut. I also won't be doing much swimming much in it because I am reading to kids, it won't matter

Mermaid Azira
08-01-2012, 06:21 PM
O I am explaining really badly. It should be okay if your not swimming. You know how old bathing suits get all frayed in the butt? It looks like that all over the fluke.

Mermaid Saphira
08-01-2012, 06:24 PM
O I am explaining really badly. It should be okay if your not swimming. You know how old bathing suits get all frayed in the butt? It looks like that all over the fluke.

Hmmm...My old swimsuits don't do that. :thinks:

Mermaid Azira
08-01-2012, 06:26 PM
O. Umm. It gets all white and fuzzy then sort of?

Mermaid Saphira
08-01-2012, 06:27 PM
O. Umm. It gets all white and fuzzy then sort of?

Nope...did u contact her about this? I'm sure she would be willing to replace it

Mermaid Azira
08-01-2012, 06:30 PM
This probably does not matter to you, but when swimming it poofs all up. When its wet you can also really see your legs.

Mermaid Azira
08-01-2012, 06:32 PM
I did. and she was not. My friend also did and we were told there was not enough damage.

Mermaid Saphira
08-01-2012, 06:32 PM
This probably does not matter to you, but when swimming it poofs all up. When its wet you can also really see your legs.

ThanQ for the help anyway! BTW you should probably write a review about this so other mers know ;)

Mermaid Azira
08-01-2012, 06:34 PM
I did.

Mermaid Azira
08-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Good luck

Mermaid Saphira
08-01-2012, 06:36 PM
I did.

u did? O you did, sory ;)
and thanQ!

Mermaid Saphira
08-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Still in search of!! :)

Mermaid Saphira
08-04-2012, 10:54 PM
Still Looking! :)

Mermaid Saphira
09-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Anyone? O_o

Mermaid Saphira
09-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Still...

SeaVixen
09-16-2012, 07:39 PM
I feel your pain. Feel the same way about my etsy. Been open 2 weeks and not one sale. :( hardly any likes on my fb page too. Wonder if this is what its like for everyone just starting out. I opened a store to help me raise money for a new silicone tail since my old one is shot. I finally just put all the supplies in a bag and shoved them under the bed since it doesn't look like ill be making anything anytime soon. Everyone was so encouraging before I opened. Hope you have some luck soon

Ashe
09-17-2012, 12:19 AM
i'm sorry you cant find your tail... and you too sea vixen. But MagicTails are super awesome! i dont know what happened to Merana's tail, but ive had mine for a year, swim in it almost every week, plus, my pool has little ROCKS cemented to the bottom and it has only gotten one small tear at the heel. I fixed it with needle and thread and can barely even tell! The poofiness is cause of air bubbles,so you just let them out through the waist! And all swimsuit material tails get suctioned to your legs while swimming LOL! :) Youll get one soon, im sure!!:thumbs-up:

Mermaid Saphira
09-17-2012, 07:17 AM
I feel your pain. Feel the same way about my etsy. Been open 2 weeks and not one sale. :( hardly any likes on my fb page too. Wonder if this is what its like for everyone just starting out. I opened a store to help me raise money for a new silicone tail since my old one is shot. I finally just put all the supplies in a bag and shoved them under the bed since it doesn't look like ill be making anything anytime soon. Everyone was so encouraging before I opened. Hope you have some luck soon

ThanQ, I wish you luck as well ;)

Mermaid Saphira
09-17-2012, 07:18 AM
Sounds wonderful! ThanQ :D I hope so!

MermaidIvy
09-29-2012, 11:43 AM
Sorry no one's responded with the perfect answer! :P

Im actually looking for a used tail too, Im a Size Medium. :)

Mermaid Saphira
09-30-2012, 09:34 PM
Sorry no one's responded with the perfect answer! :P

Im actually looking for a used tail too, Im a Size Medium. :)

I wish you luck! We are going to need it;)

Mermaid Saphira
10-02-2012, 07:57 AM
I am considering asking my parents to get me a magictail for my birthday (probably should have a asked a little earlier...I only have 20 days :p), but my mom just purchased a tail skin for me and i would feel really bad if she got me another tail. PLUS My dad just bought me $200 bike..so that doesn't help the situation :( I don't know what to do *sigh*

Ashe
10-02-2012, 09:07 AM
Im really sorry... why dont you make a tail, and then save up for a magictail later? You make beautiful neoprene tails, which are far more realistic than spandex/lycra or whatever that stuff is! :)

Mermaid Saphira
10-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Im really sorry... why dont you make a tail, and then save up for a magictail later? You make beautiful neoprene tails, which are far more realistic than spandex/lycra or whatever that stuff is! :)

I do have my own tails, but I would rather have something more realistic to present myself to the kids at the library. Plus, I have always wanted a magictail <3 lol I am currently working on a rainbow tail that will hold up for now. ThanQ anyway :)