PDA

View Full Version : I figured i should introduce myself...

Mermaid Narina
08-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Found the forum section "Introduce yourself", and figured that since i'm new i should get to know some people! :D

I have only found out about mermaiding being an actual thing (like where you can have professional tails) a few months ago and i went on a crazy rampage combing through the internet looking for ways to make a tail!

Noone wanted to share their secrets for latex or silicone tails, and then on one of Star's youtube videos, she directed me to Mernetwork!!!!!!!!!
YAY! :yay:
This site is so amazing! ^.^ i never realise so many other people liked mermaids too!
At the moment i am making a monofin and looking into making a tail from one of the latex tail threads on this site. Im looking for mermaid names, and so far i like Nerina (meaning the sea nymph) and Nixie (water sprite), coz my name also starts with an N :D

And i love betta fish!!!! :D
So that was my little intro thingy :D id love to get to know even more mermaids, and everyone here is so nice :)

Thalassa
08-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Hi! ^_^<3

Welcome, and I'm so glad you found us!

I love betta fish, too! They're so pretty!

Lyna
08-03-2012, 10:59 AM
welcome to the site! yea...there definitely isn't anything here that you can't find, and everyone is so wonderful and supportive sharing knowledge.

Mermaid Cascada
08-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Hiya! Welcome to the forum!

Mermaid Saphira
08-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Betta fish are very inspirational and they make wonderful tail designs! Welcome to the forum :)

AniaR
08-03-2012, 01:20 PM
welcome to the site!!!

Mermaid Narina
08-04-2012, 02:26 AM
Betta fish have the most funny, expressive faces I think. They always have an awkward stare. And I'll always remember that awesome butt shake dance mine did when they saw me enter the room. So a friend of bettas is a friend of mine! Or any fish, really. All fish are awesome!
thats so cute!! ahaha :)

Sea Pearl
08-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Welcome Natasha! Glad you found us. Good luck with your tail...there are lots of helpful threads in the TailMaking section on making fabric, latex and silicone tails.

Merman_Shawn
08-07-2012, 10:56 AM
So glad you found your "fish-family" :)