View Full Version : SHE'S A TRAMPIRE

AniaR
08-03-2012, 08:08 PM
I laughed til I cried... http://www.buzzfeed.com/samir/the-pattinson-stewart-breakup-has-devastated-will

Lyna
08-03-2012, 08:36 PM
haha trampire....

Nyx
08-04-2012, 01:51 PM
Hahahaha XD

Mermaid Saphira
08-04-2012, 01:54 PM
XD

merboy78xy
08-04-2012, 01:57 PM
hysterical!! hahaha

AniaR
08-04-2012, 04:14 PM
you dont even know! you cant possibly understand!

Arella
08-04-2012, 04:35 PM
The next time they film will be awkward...

Mermaid Rillia
08-14-2012, 01:13 AM
oh that just made my night. :)

SilverSiren
08-14-2012, 03:30 AM
Yeeeaaasssss.... my plan has worked perfectly! The vampire craze will now crumble! Leaving the mermaids to take over and rule this land! *maniacal laugh* *maniacal laaauuggh* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv7DZOCuOso&feature=relmfu

Amethyst
08-18-2012, 11:41 AM
LOL!! :lol:

Patches
09-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Lulz I died. xD

AniaR
09-04-2012, 10:58 PM
I love it so much

Kanti
09-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Lol the little short was funny but I sorta feel bad for Kristen now.
Ever since Will said this they've been making t-shirts and novelty gifts with "Kristen is a
Trampire" all over them. It's sort of gotten to the point of bullying..

She was surprisingly honest in coming out and apologizing to everyone, I don't understand
why she's getting so much hate. Especially in comparison to the guy she cheated with,
he hasn't apologized or even acknowledged that he did anything wrong.

People make mistakes, just because she had a moment of weakness doesn't mean we get
to make her life a living hell ):

Sephina
09-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Something tells me he is making fun of that girl on youtube who posts all the time about twilight and pretty much had the same reaction when it came out as true.

Kanti
09-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Oh bleh I think I know who you're talking about.
The girl with the british accent who usually ends up cussing everyone out at the end of the video?
She's frightening o_o

AniaR
09-05-2012, 08:59 PM
I do feel bad for her, I saw a quote saying something is wrong with our world when Chris Brown can beat a woman and still be successful and Kristen can cheat on a guy and have her career ruined.

Kanti
09-06-2012, 12:39 AM
That is true o_o
I never thought about it that way. I think a lot of the hate is also coming from the fangirls themselves.
Since they like Robert Pattinson so much they're probably super pissed that she'd cheat on him. And
I guess if I liked him I'd be the same. Like, wtf, you're dating a hot celebrity, why would you even bother?

Chris Brown also seems a lot worse in the sense that he actually BEAT someone. Cheating is bad, but
it's sort of different in the sense that you get tempted and give into your weakness. Beating someone is
concentrating your rage onto someone and INTENDING to hurt them.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
09-06-2012, 01:26 PM
There's also the extremely troubling confusion between the characters and the actors. Robert Pattinson is not a creepy obsessive sparkly vampire. Kristen Stewart is not a just-as-obsessive boring fangirl from Arizona. They are real people, actors, and if they did a good job, great, but THEY ARE DOING THEIR JOB. It boggles my mind that ANY of these people ever date co-stars simply because it seems to always explode like this... and the fans need to 1. stop pressuring actors to form relationships simply because their roles are together, 2. realize the difference between the glamor and the reality, and 3. quit obsessively following these people in tabloids and the media. Kristen Stewart cheating on Robert Pattinson is not news, anymore than someone cheating on ME would be news. The whole media and news industries need to mature and realize they've gone too far.