PDA

View Full Version : Editorial

mikamer
07-29-2011, 09:47 PM
I will be writing an editorial about mertailor, something that is simply a critical outside look of what's presented, customer reviews, feedback etc. I'll be playing nice and reining in the badwords, promise. I am looking for people to PM me or email me mikamer75@yahoo.com their experiences, their stories, stuff they see online, screenshots, good AND bad that can be presented with the material I have all ready covered. You can be kept anon if you prefer and I will not release who sent me what information just keep in mind:
the information you send me MUST be true, you must either show photos, screencaps, links, etc. I dont want "I hate/love mertailor" with no reason, otherwise save that stuff for the comments and replies. I will be writing these reviews including all of your evidence so people can make their own unbiased judgements about topics in the editorials.

You can post comments in reply to this thread but please sent your info via PM etc.

AniaR
07-29-2011, 10:52 PM
you can link any of my stuff from here on mer yuku. I dont mind if you link the images I posted in review, just please dont re-post images from my site.

Princess Kae-Leah
07-30-2011, 03:10 AM
I'm someone who actually considered buying from the Mertailor, since, hey, $500 seemed more than fair if his latex tails were really as beautiful as the pictures show, but then I read Raina's and some other reviews on Mer Yuku and decided not to. I'm sure I'm not the only one.