PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Saphira's Tail Fund

Mermaid Saphira
08-04-2012, 06:10 PM
Hello! I am starting a fundraiser for my mermaid tail and I hope you will help me earn enough! I plan to use my tail so I can visit libraries and help encourage children to read more. So many children now do not like reading or have a hard time reading. I want to change that! So many books can take you on adventures that you would never be able to do just by sitting on the couch or on your bed, etc. Helping to encourage children can also give them a brighter future and a better tomorrow! Along with this, I also want to teach children about how they can help save the enviornment and the bodies of water around them by redusing, reusing and recycling! Lastly, I would like to one day visit sick children in the hospital simply to put a smile on their faces and give them a fun and exciting day with a mermaid that they will not soon forget! Please help me reach my goal so that I can get a new tail as well as activites to help the children learn and have fun! Pass this on to your friends so they can pass it on to their friends and I will reach my goal! ThanQ for your support!

By donating...

$5 you will recieve a hand-signed thank you note

$20 you will get a hand signed thank you not as well as a photograph

$50 you will recieve a hand signed thank you note, a photgraph of my tail and a hand crafted necklace pendant

$100 you will recieve a hand signed thank you note, a photograph, and a free Mermaid Saphira tote bag

To donate, simply PM or message me at saphira.mermaid@gmail.com with your address so I can send you the donation link & your gift!

GOAL: $1000 EARNED: $0

Felicia
08-04-2012, 07:25 PM
Good luck :)

Mermaid Saphira
08-04-2012, 07:47 PM
Good luck :)

Thank you, dear :D

Mermaid Saphira
08-04-2012, 09:30 PM
This is my temporary website until I can afford a more professional one. http://mermaidsaphira.blogspot.com/ :)

Ayla of Duluth
08-05-2012, 12:37 AM
Why don't you start a kickstarter campaign? It's exactly what you're trying to do here, but you'll reach so many more people.

Mermaid Saphira
08-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Why don't you start a kickstarter campaign? It's exactly what you're trying to do here, but you'll reach so many more people.

I've heard alot about "kicksarter". What exactly is it? Does it cost?

Mermaid Saphira
08-18-2012, 01:59 PM
Painting by: My wonderful grammy <3

I am selling this painting to help raise enough money to get my new tail. I will let you mers know the size and price when I have time!

Ayla of Duluth
08-18-2012, 02:20 PM
kickstarter is basically a website where you tell people what you're trying to do, then you set a goal amount of money you want to make. you give perks for certain donated amounts, just like what you did at the top of this thread, and if people want to get behind you, they'll donate money to your campaign.

Mermaid Saphira
08-18-2012, 08:41 PM
kickstarter is basically a website where you tell people what you're trying to do, then you set a goal amount of money you want to make. you give perks for certain donated amounts, just like what you did at the top of this thread, and if people want to get behind you, they'll donate money to your campaign.

see, I wil check hat out! ThanQ:)