PDA

View Full Version : Aerialist mermaid/merman

Angel the Little Merman
08-07-2012, 12:41 AM
Okay as I'm still learning this wonderful art form of mermaiding and I'm getting to know all of you wonderful people here on this site, I figure I could share this with you guys if you think if this is a good idea or not but I was inspired by the Dutch touring production of The Little Mermaid of seeing their mermaids flying around and I figure not only promoting as a merman for land and water but on air. In South Florida there tons of aerialist classes and the air form is extremely popular down here I figure the idea of a aerialist merman is a wonderful and daring idea, I already have costume ideas and I won't start classes till later on this year but to those who will be reading do you think is a great idea? Or not.

Lyna
08-07-2012, 01:39 AM
sounds intense. i think it would make a great portfolio set, but sounds really dangerous. idk, i'm terrified of heights anyway. and you won't have legs.

Angel the Little Merman
08-08-2012, 08:56 AM
It is risky but I really want to see if it could be done.

Gem Stone
08-08-2012, 09:07 AM
I'm worried about safety because I have a fear of falling and my family has a knack for falling from great heights, but I also think its an interesting idea. But I don't know enough about it to give a good opinion