PDA

View Full Version : Share some good news? I could really use some.

MermaidNoveli
08-08-2012, 09:45 PM
I've probably had the worst couple of weeks of my life. Losing people you love is never easy, but 3 in two in a half weeks is heart wrenching. I don't remember the last time I received really good news. So please, if you would, use this thread to share good news you've received recently. It would brighten my day so much and help me start to look forward to receiving good news myself.

Thanks everyone!!!!

Mermaid Noveli

Mermaid Cascada
08-09-2012, 01:37 PM
To start off with some good news... my clay is going to be delivered and I accidentally ordered 2 orders of 59lbs clay and now I will have enough to make two latex tails tails :P
I hope you receive good news soon and keep swimming! :D

MermaidNoveli
08-10-2012, 12:03 PM
To start off with some good news... my clay is going to be delivered and I accidentally ordered 2 orders of 59lbs clay and now I will have enough to make two latex tails tails :P
I hope you receive good news soon and keep swimming! :D

That is SO AWESOME! :D I too just received my clay and silicone order! I'm super stoked about it! Thanks so much for sharing your good news! Good luck on your tail!!!!

Odette
05-07-2013, 05:20 PM
my good news is that :
Im going to be in a book
2 underwater photoshoots.one in Mexico
possibly going to be interviewed on tv about my mermaid job.still talking it over.
talking about my mermaid life and teaching potential new merlings about how to be a mermaid at Phoenix comicon.
^-^
Noveli,Stay chipper, your'e awesome =3

Taniira
05-08-2013, 02:38 PM
I'm finishing up my monofin extension today and testing it on Friday. I should have my spandex tail done this weekend. It's the first tail I've ever made!