PDA

View Full Version : professional quality photoshoots at home!

Mermaid Momo
08-09-2012, 09:57 PM
hello! i'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a thread for creating professional photo shoots...at home!? being a lolita, i like to take pro looking photos of myself (tho i usually don't post them anywhere) and edit them in programs. I also know a handfull of good videos that show how to get professional quality photos using a standard (but good quality) digital camera and editing software.
(and just to add this in, there are 2 free softwares out there that i've used in the past that are like photoshop. one's Paint.net and the other is Gimp. and you can just google them, or i'll eventually post links to them.) So, this thread is the place for home made photo shoots!

AniaR
08-09-2012, 10:45 PM
invest in a tripod and learn your timer settings :D you can also sync cameras up to your computer, set up your shot via mouse and take the shot from wherever you're sitting. Some cameras come with that software but most people dont pay attention to the disks that come too

Ilonka
08-10-2012, 02:10 AM
A good cellphone camera can be used as well, my HTC Vivid takes beautiful photos in HD.