PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Spain!

Talia
08-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Hi everybody!

I found a link to this place almost by accident while looking at some videos of pretty mermaids in YouTube. Actually, I was watching mermaid Raina :)

I purchased my first and only tail a month ago. I have been in love with the sea forever, and I was a fan of mermaids when I was little - I guess some parts of our childhood never really die and they just need the fire of a match to burn again... Blame it on the Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

I am very looking forward to knowing you all, and contribute what I can (which is not much) to the forums.

Mermaid Annariea
08-11-2012, 05:49 PM
welcome to mernetwork, talia :D your name is very pretty!
and i know what you mean, i was always in love with mermaids and water, and i had no idea you could make swimmable tails until i watched one of hannah mermaid's videos. im about to finally get my first tail, and i cant wait.

Talia
08-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Hi Brianna :)
Thanks very much! Talia was one of the Greek Muses (the goddesses of the inspiration of literature, science and arts). Nothing related to the sea, but I just love the name.

The first tail is something really special, isn't it? Mine was a self-gift for getting good grades in a course I am taking. I still have one year left to go, but I hope everything will be all right...

AniaR
08-12-2012, 03:13 PM
welcome Brianna! I put mernetwork in m faq and talk about it in my videos hoping people will join. Glad you found us, you'll like it here.

Talia
08-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Hi Raina! Thanks very much!
When I grow up, I wanna be like you. Consider me a fan :)

Lyna
08-12-2012, 06:11 PM
Welcome Talia! yes, Raina has done an amazing job of bringing us all together. :)

Sea Pearl
08-14-2012, 11:50 PM
Welcome Talia!

Talia
08-15-2012, 12:04 PM
Hi Lyna and Sea Pearl! Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Lyna, I read in another thread that you have two kids and you love mermaiding. Now I don't feel so weird about getting a tail "at my age" - I am not young anymore and my family laughed at me when I told them about it.

Unfortunately I do not leave near the sea or swimmable rivers; I want to try the pools, but was told "it was against the law to swim with clothes for health reasons". I do not know if that is true or something the manager just said, but that limits the possibilities of mermaiding for me... I envy you guys who live by the beach or have a pool nearby.