PDA

View Full Version : Find Your Wave- Radio for Mermaids and enthusiasts

New York Mermaid
08-12-2012, 07:19 PM
Yep I did it..lol Ive gotten so much support from fans and friends, I use to do an online radio show 3 years ago with a decent following, I decided to start it back up and I wanted to do something special, so I made on BlogTalk a show called "Find your Wave- Mermaid Talk Show"

**The Link to the Radio Show**: www.blogtalkradio.com/FindYourWave (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/FindYourWave)

-A talk show for all Ocean & Mermaid enthusiasts, which will feature: Guests in the mermaid profession and those who also do it as ahobby, Special Events, Latest Trends, and many other topics to be discussed,ocean related or not.-

**It wont always be about mermaids and the latest tail, but it will hit on familiar topics and also i want to have All types of Guests who would love to talk about their experiences, causes, meetups etc, even the occasional tailmaker. Everyone is welcome to be apart of it, to call in, to start topics etc- I havent even done the first show just yet. And When i do ill let everyone know when its up and running.. which will be sometime this week.

I WILL be doing a live show for the Merfriend Meetup on Aug 25th, I cant wait!!

AniaR
08-12-2012, 07:28 PM
SO AWESOME
Lanai, y u so cool?

Little_Orca
08-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Good luck to you, Lan. When can I expect my interview? lol jk

Merman_Shawn
08-12-2012, 07:30 PM
SO AWESOME
Lanai, y u so cool?

It must be a built in feature. XD She really is awesome.

Mermaid Celissa
08-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Hey, how do I listen to it? I know I sound like such a nub, but I'm lost *-*

Lyna
08-12-2012, 08:51 PM
oh hahaha you're doing a live show from the beach at coney?? remind me to be conveniently underwater for the interview portion of that. hehehe

so will they all be live? or edited?

Arella
08-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Cool!

New York Mermaid
08-12-2012, 09:54 PM
SO AWESOME
Lanai, y u so cool?

LOL Cool Im not cool, im a mermaid :D all merfolk are automatically cool

Good luck to you, Lan. When can I expect my interview? lol jk

you tell me, I can have you interviews and anyone else when they want to .. im not joking either :p

Hey, how do I listen to it? I know I sound like such a nub, but I'm lost *-*

you click on the link above, when the shows are on there you can see "featured" or another show click the play button you have options to listen on that page, open a pop up player, play it on your own computer player or itunes download :)

oh hahaha you're doing a live show from the beach at coney?? remind me to be conveniently underwater for the interview portion of that. hehehe

so will they all be live? or edited?

It will be Live,
you dont have to be interviewed if you dont want to, as for the meetup we can all group host..lol on various topics and such.

@Merman Shawn.. Hahaha Everyone has that built in feature your awesome as well..

I really love you guys so much

Little_Orca
08-12-2012, 10:45 PM
*Hides behind a rock.*

I was kidding. I don't really have anything to say... Don't know how I could contribute.

New York Mermaid
08-13-2012, 12:05 AM
you just need to be yourself, i can ask questions and such, nothing big and we can just talk about topics of our interests nothing scary no big thing.. just like as if we were talking on the phone.

Gem Stone
08-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Where is this? I wanna be ere for the live show!

New York Mermaid
08-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Its going to be on Blogtalk radio, I WILL let everyone know when i do a live show of course :)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/FindYourWave (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/FindYourWave)

New York Mermaid
08-13-2012, 03:52 PM
FIRST EPISODE (well mini show preview) http://www.blogtalkradio.com/findyourwave/2012/08/13/ep1-live-in-tail (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/findyourwave/2012/08/13/ep1-live-in-tail)

lol i sound like im hyped up on sugar.. but yay

Merman_Shawn
08-13-2012, 04:31 PM
You sounded so cute and relatable.

New York Mermaid
08-13-2012, 04:36 PM
Thank you shawn, im so glad my birds decided not to act up at that time..lol I cant wait till the 25th..

Merman_Shawn
08-13-2012, 04:37 PM
Thank you shawn, im so glad my birds decided not to act up at that time..lol I cant wait till the 25th..

I know! I'm chewing my nails down to stubs with anticipation! lol

Mermaid Gosalyn
08-13-2012, 05:51 PM
Ooh, how awesome!

Do you need people to actually be where you are to interview them?

New York Mermaid
08-13-2012, 05:58 PM
No people dont have to be there for an interview, I can do live phone calls

Winged Mermaid
08-13-2012, 06:22 PM
No people dont have to be there for an interview, I can do live phone calls

Skype, and apps like it, is excellent for this. I have one podcast that's one of my favorites (very poplar too!) where the hosts don't even live in the same state. They just skype each other and record the audio, and it works very well! Others do interviews this way too. Some chose to do just the audio call and no video (for privacy reasons) as well.

New York Mermaid
08-13-2012, 08:32 PM
ohh good idea thanks for the tip :)

Blondie
08-13-2012, 08:36 PM
ME GUSTA! I'm going to listen to this!

Karymermaid
08-19-2012, 12:34 PM
oh my, this is so cool! :) I love radio!

Sea Pearl
08-20-2012, 12:48 PM
That's wonderful! Hope it all works out really well.

Mermaid Celissa
08-25-2012, 04:32 PM
My Skype has exactly 0 credit, no calls for me. Does it work with regular phones? Or do you take video chat on Skype?