PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Odette Water Spectacular at Saboten, sept 1st

Odette
08-13-2012, 01:11 AM
hey everyone. just gonna talk some about a new type of performance im working on. a fraction of this glorious new aquatic show will be shown live at a convention called Saboten.5260

this new act works on swimming skills especially on speed,agility,and endurance.most tails are not up for the task. thats why you dont see this.the act is very new .some moves and stunts are so amazing! i know its physically possible but extremely hard. hopefully i can do those by next year. Its got booming speakers and is by the poolside. All the moves are modified to be seen by standing near the pool.Watching me just swim in a cricle is so boring! ( and the crowd leaves in only a few minutes). I want to give everyone some graceful,yet exciting stuff. like i said,this is only a fraction of the amazing idea ive come up with. this will be a copyrighted performance once i finished developping it. I'm proud of this idea.You wanna do my stuff,you work for me,k?
I need to finish 2 new tails,a few props,a set, and advertising materials for this event. its alot for only 3 more weeks.im frozen with fear today. ill be ok by tomorrow.;)

im including special effects in and out of the water too.not to be seen at saboten.It's very expensive tho.just one of the things i need costs $300 to make, i need 20, and a control panel. thats one effect. another includes a special license and is a real hazzard,but it looks cool! then all the props. And make it transportable!
i hope i dont sound like a concieted mermaid. i just love to entertain and i like to share my enthusiasm.

i know that ill be adding another mermaid to this in the future.hotel and resort pools are big, but that means whoever does that has to flip tractor tires with me and swim laps.hehe!

maybe ill see some of you there http://www.sabotencon.com/

New York Mermaid
08-13-2012, 02:22 AM
id love to do that :) i wish you luck on your show, i might have to work for you from NY ;) let me get my abs of steel first then we talk

Arella
08-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Neat!

Odette
08-16-2012, 02:53 AM
id love to do that :) i wish you luck on your show, i might have to work for you from NY ;) let me get my abs of steel first then we talk
yes! that would be wondeful. i would seriously love that.next time i go to NY, ill make sure to meet-up. thanks

Lyna
08-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Sounds super fun. I wanna be in a show...(if there's no spectators...) OK, rephrase...I want fun tricks and tons of expensive props as a personal pool jungle gym for mers... :)

Drowning
08-16-2012, 12:39 PM
Sounds super fun. I wanna be in a show...(if there's no spectators...) OK, rephrase...I want fun tricks and tons of expensive props as a personal pool jungle gym for mers... :)

Now that sounds like a party! I'll bring the tanks...

Odette
08-23-2012, 02:32 PM
The show is gonna be HUGE. the glendale show is more of a preview of the amazing work to come but ive been working really hard to bring something fun and new to audiences in AZ and i expect to expand in the next 3 years. ill post more when its over.